39. goodbye

Bruhhhhhh it wouldn't let me put the official version of the song, so here I guess they ight.

Oh also I'm commenting on some parts cause why not? Please join me xoxo

Amanda's POV

"Justin I need to tell you something." I say stopped halfway through the doors.

Justin turned to me. "What's wrong?" He says with a concerned expression which made me even more nervous.

I couldn't speak, but I had to. "I can't do this anymore." The wrinkles on his forehead turned into a frown.

"What do you mean?" He says realizing that this was serious. I exhaled a long breath.

"You know what I mean. I can't be with you anymore." I started chewing with the inside of my mouth.

"I know what you meant, but why!?" He said loudly it wasn't a scream, but of course it scared the living crap out of me.

I wish I wasn't right here, right now. "Listen I'm so happy I met you. You were my first love, and my first time. I love you so so much, but I just can't deal with this anymore." I stop to let him take it in.

"Amanda don't bring this bullshit! Not now not ever I fucking love you baby." He says bring embracing me.

I didn't move cause I loved being in his arms. "I can't when ever were good something or someone always ruins it. As much as I want to stay with you I just think its a horrible idea." This time I got out of his arms.

"But I need you." He said in a sad tone.

"I packed my things already keep the dogs. I gotta go." I say walking up to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Be happy." Is the last thing I say before I walk away from him.

Im glad he didn't try and stop me then again why didn't he? I had my stuff in my car, yes a got a car no Justin didn't buy me it.

My drive home was painful did I really want to leave Justin?

I've decided to stay in a hotel for a couple days while I find myself an apartment or something. When I got my room key I walk to my room and start to feel really sad. Is this depression or something?

I open my room key and take it all in. I mean theres a mini fridge and a tv and the bed is nice kinda...

When I take a seat on the bed I start to cry I don't even know why I'm the the one that left him.

Fuck!

Just as I start to fall asleep I get a call . Its, what the fuck Ryan. I haven't seen him in months. I ignore his call he's probably going to tell me that Justin isn't doing so well.

I left him once and of course he got me back, but not this time he can't just keep brining me back with anything.

Justin's pov

I've been standing by the door for a couple minutes, unable to believe this just happened. Then again I should've expected this.

I sat down on my couch all I wanted to do is go to sleep. Yet I can't ever fully sleep when people are knocking on my door! I get up frustrated to see
Ryan.

"I'm not in the mood." I say walking back to the couch.

"Why would you be. That's why I'm here your break up with Amanda is everywhere." He says sitting on the opposite couch.

I curse to myself. "How even- you know what nevermind. I don't care just leave." I say putting my face into the pillow.

"So what are you going to do?" He ask right after I say to leave.

"What are you talking about?!" I yell already pissed off.

"Woah dude chill. I'm talking about getting Amanda back I know you really love this chick." He says making me sigh.

I look up at him. "Ryan I'm not going to do anything its over. I don't want her to be with me if she feels the way she does." I almost couldn't say those last few words.

"That's bullshit. I'm calling her right now." He says taking out his phone. He looked so determined to get us together again, but I have a bad feeling we wont be together again.

I watched as he turned his phone off. She didn't answer. "Maybe she's driving." He gives me an excuse.

"No she's not. Dude just leave me alone for a couple of days." I say laying back down.

Ryan gets up. "You're crazy if you think I'm leaving you alone." He says making thank him for being a great friend.

.

I wake up at what seems like the middle of the night. I feel my pockets for my phone. I take it out and turn it on I can't see due to the burning of the light.

4:24 am oh it is the middle of the night. I turn on the light. There's a mirror on the wall and I looked at myself. Train wreak, fuck Amanda.

I look to see for any missed
messages... Nothing.

I go on Twitter and tweet. Goodbye
Will I regret it?

Its over and I'm fine with it, but I will miss her cause she reminded me you can love someone and still have a good time with them.

I'm fine :) or am I?

Authors note:

Should I comment again on the final chapter?

Did you guys like me commenting on my own writing? CX

Also I haven't decided on the ending, should they get back together?

Love you guys follow.me if you want.