24. Lovey Dovey

Shout out to @seyiabudu I love the names she picked for the dogs. You'll see them in the story.

Amandas POV

Its been 3 weeks since Justin tried to have sex with me.

"I want you." Justins voice echos through my brain.

"No! Im sorry I cant not now." Justins eyes frowned at me.

"Um  yeah sorry I wasnt thinking." I tried to stop him, but it was too late. He was gone.

Ever since that day Justin has been teasing me. First he modeled for Calvin Klein. Since I'm his babysitter, I had to stay with him while he changed infront of me. His ass was all over me.

Thats not the worst part he started walking around the house shirtless with sweats so low that Jerry is so close to saying hi to me.

So this morning instead of wearing my boring, not sexy pajama pants. Im wearing a push up bra with v neck shirt. I also added some shorts. I know its wrong, but Justin cant just go around teasing me.

I quietly walked down the stairs making sure to keep an eye out for Buster and Bella. Yeah we named the pups. Buster was my idea and and Bella was also my idea.

I looked around the corner for Justin and there he was eating cereal. Shirtless

I walked in the kitchen making sure my hair wasn't covering by boobs. "Morning babe" I said catching his attention.

"Good mornin-nn, wow um hey boo- bro." I tried to hide my laughter. Justin is so cute.

I reached over for a plate right in front of Justin. My boobs are literally in his face.

I sat down right in front of Justin who is now on cloud nine, cause of me.

"So what's up?" I said pouring the milk onto my cereal.

Instead of answering me he stood up. "Babe why are you teasing me like this?" He said pacing back and forth.

I stood up, my face shocked. " Justin you've been teasing me!"

"Fuck this." Without warning Justin threw me on his shoulder. He started walking. I could tell he was headed towards his room.

.

I was laying next to Justin on his bed. We were both quiet. I didn't know what to say, and I guess neither did he.

"Why don't you want to have sex with me?" Justin said completly shocking me.

I sighed. "There's a reason why I rejected you." I said, looking at the ceiling." I told myself that I wanted my first time to be with someone I love. And I don't like it when you call it sex it makes me feel trashy." There's a difference with having sex and making love.

"Its okay I got it we've only been dating for 2 months. I shouldn't have rushed you." Justin wasn't upset I could tell he understood.

Justin left room after that. I didn't mind I walked to Bella and Busters room, yes they have their own room.

I opened the door to see Buster biting Bella's ear. Once they saw me they ran towards me, Buster tripped and I picked him up earning a lick. Bella got jealous so I had to pick her up moving them to the couch. I sat down with them in my lap.

I started to think about Justin. That night I was scared and I'm so unexperienced. Justin is probably a sex god.

I'm not sure if I love Justin it's not even that he hasn't said it to me. We've been official for 2 months, but I've liked him for 2 years. So there's definitely nothing wrong with us having sex, but I just don't know what's wrong.

I look down at a rare sight Buster sleeping, Bella was trying to bite my hair. I pulled my hair away from the pup. Then I curled up on the couch with them.

...

" Amanda baby wake up." My eyes flew open to see Justin's beautiful face.

I stood up. "What's up?" I asked yawning.

Justin explain how we had to go to the studio to listen to a finished song. I smiled, because I love listening to Justin's new songs.

Once we arrived to the studio I took a seat next to Justin. Watching him as he set everything.

"Okay before I play the song I want you to know that I wrote it for you." For me!? I couldn't speak due to disbelief.

*Plays All That Matters*

By the end of the song I was left so surprised.

I sat down on Justin's lap facing him he was rubbing my hips. I started kissing him my hands in his hair his lips parted and so did mine. I could feel his hands on my body.  I love the way his tongue on mine.  I needed him know. I start taking off my shirt.

"Wait Amanda I don't want you to force yourself to have sex with me, because of a song."

I was confused. "No don't worry I want to."

Justin sighed."No stop I want  you to know that I don't want to have sex with you," I raised my eyebrow at him.

"because baby I want to make love to you." My heart felt like it stopped and my body felt hot. Never have I been so turned on by words.

"Amanda Lewis I am in love with you. I just wanted to let you know. I'm not expecting you to say it back." My cheeks feel red and I feel so happy Justin is mine.

Authors note:

Do y'all want drama or couple more lovey dovey shit in the next chapter's cause I'm not sure.

Please comment your vote, drama or a lovey dovey chapter next.

I love you guys. I wish I could hug you guys and you are the reason I keep going. *kisses all of you*