Chapter 18

The three young Eevees were roughly dropped on the ground by Pyro, Sparky and Natsuko in front of a pair of blood red eyes staring at them in the forest. A dark shadowy figure made completely of a dark shadow substance stepped out of the darkness. The eyes turning a strangely friendly blue.

"Hello young ones! I can sense the power coursing through your veins

"Hello young ones! I can sense the power coursing through your veins. I have been waiting for this for quite some time. I am known as the Dark One." He spoke.

The three Eevees didn't say a single word, they just stared with wide fearful eyes and trembled in fear.

"Hmmm... I thought you three were so high and mighty with the power. Looks like a bunch of filthy cowards to me. But... I wouldn't blame you. I am terrifying! You three insolent little pests will not stand in my way no longer. It is time you join me. I will be your rightful ruler from now on." The shadow Eeveelution then raised a paw and was about to touch the three Eevees to corrupt them with darkness.

They tried to back away but Pyro, Sparky and Natsuko kept them from going anywhere by pushing them forward.

"No! Please!! Leave us alone!!" They screamed.

Their screams were heard by Faith, Zeka and the spirits who were nearby, following the scents of Destiny, Charity, and Justice.

"We got to hurry. I feel that the young Vees are in grave danger! The Dark One must be trying to corrupt them with dark power." Clairvoya said.

"That would explain the screams. It must be them. They sound frightened!" Zeka replied in worry.

"Let's pick up the pace then!" Faith told them as she used Quick Attack.

Meanwhile with the three Power Eevees—Justice, Destiny and Charity— were forcefully touched by the Dark One's shadow aura as it easily corrupted the young Pokémon's body with shadow and darkness. The doors to their hearts closed by the corruption of the Shadow Synergy Stone.

"Ahhhhh!!!" The last of the Eevees screams were heard across the forest before their minds drifted into the power of darkness. Now transformed into Shadow Pokémon. Enslaved by the dark one and forced to join the Shadow Pokémon Army against their own wills.

The Great War of Shadow Pokémon will soon begin...

Once Faith, Zeka and the spirits arrived, they gasped upon what they saw. The three Eevees all had the presence of the dark aura within them. They were too late.

"No!! W- we have to help them!" Faith gasped.

"We can still save them. There is a way for them to go back to normal. We will just need to beat them first. We must be careful and stay vigilant. Never let your guard down!" Sakura explained.

"Got it!" Faith and Zeka nodded in understanding.

"Good! We will help you." The Eeveelution heroes spirits spoke before their eyes glowed and an aura of their colors surrounded them. They were raised up in the air and a huge rainbow ray engulfed Faith and Zeka with strength. They felt their Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed raise sharply.