Chapter 11

Faith, Zeka and the three Eevees were on their way back to the village after the first lesson. On their way, Faith caught sight of a Leafeon laying unconscious on the ground by a rock with Moss on it.

"Stay here, kids... I'll be right back..." Faith told them.

She ran towards the Leafeon and to her surprise, the Leafeon woke up. The Leafeon looked up to Faith. "Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Faith, the leader of Eeveeville and you are?"

"My name is Autumn." She answered.

"It's nice to meet you Autumn. Are you okay? What happened to you??" Faith asked.

"I was attacked by a bunch of monkey Pokémon. Mankeys, Primeapes, Oranguru And Passimian..." she replied. "One of them must have managed to knock me out."

"Perhaps you should come with us back to my village to heal up."

"That'll be very nice of you. Thanks for the offer."

"You're welcome... Let's go..."

***
They have finally made it back to the village and Autumn was taken to the Healing Den to rest up immediately.

The three Eevees decided to walk to the Nursery Den to rest up until they ran right into Natsuko.

"Oh... We- we're sorry sir. We didn't mean to run into you..." Justice apologized.

Natsuko looked up to see the Eevees and growled at them. "Get out of my way!!!" He growled in a dark raspy voice, terrifying the poor Eevees as they ran as fast as they could to the Nursery Den.

Natsuko closed his eyes tightly. "What have I done... Why did I do that? What is wrong with me... What kind of animal have I become?? I need to leave... I can't stay here with those Eevees around??? I need to stay far away from them..." he thought. He ran straight into the forest only to run into something dark he couldn't see in the shadows.

He looked up to see blood red eyes glaring at him. "I-I'm sorry... I-"

"Bring me those Eevees!!!"

Natsuko gulped and his ears and tail fell flat. The dark creature touched the green leaf on his forehead. His vision became dark and Natsuko's body began to be covered in a dark shadowy substance. Black orbs entered his body and he lost consciousness. His body collapsed to the ground in a loud thud. The creature in the darkness dragged him away through the forest far from the village.

"You are ours now... You will help us rather you like it or not... Welcome to the Dark Side, Natsuko..." the creature whispered.

___________________________
This was a shorter chapter than I wanted it to but it was very late. I hope you enjoyed though. ^U^ More coming soon... I will try to make Chapter 12 longer.

Autumn the Leafeon is not my character. She belongs to DracoDahDragon . Please read her story titled Autumn the Leafeon so you can understand her more. The story is also written by DracoDahDragon