Chapter 3

The Murkrow flew through the darkest part of the forest. Often called The Dark Land now. Many normal Pokémon are afraid of this part of the forest but the Murkrow didn't seemed bothered by it at all. The Murkrow flew towards a dark cave. He casually flew inside with a fear. "Karasu, you have returned so soon? Have you brought news?" A dark, raspy voice bellowed in the cave.

"Yes, Great Dark One, The Leafeon you decided to enslave doesn't seem to want to do your bidding. What do we do about that?" Karasu asked.

"Ugh..." the Dark One groaned in disgust. "Perhaps the Leafeon is taking longer to be corrupted by the shadows-"

"Or maybe you chosen the wrong Pokémon for the job. He's too soft, he will never obey the Dark One." Karasu added.

"Patience Karasu, he will lose his sanity soon. He will become one of us and he will spy on the village, find their weakness, bring me the Power Eevees and the village will finally be mine!!" The Dark One broke off into a maniacal laugh.

                                                                        ***
Meanwhile, in Eeveeville, the small Eevees were running around and playing in the Nursery. Faith and the spirits watched them as their parents were out on patrol.

Suddenly, a Vaporeon walked into the Nursery Cave carrying a wooden bowl filled of Evolution Stones. Faith noticed him and approached with a smile.

"Welcome back to Eeveeville Rainer. These must be the Evolution Stones for the next Evolutionary Season. Thanks Rainer." She said, as she took the stones and set them on the ground. "How is Eeveeland doing by the way?"

"Oh, it's great. We're just doing our normal duties.  Not many exciting things are happening however. We still have a few problems with Shadow Pokémon but not as much as your village of course. Perhaps thats merely because the Dark One is mostly after your village rather than others. Sorry about that... It must be a real pain, but at least you are protected with The Power Of Evo-Switch." Rainer answered. "Oh I've always wondered if their were more Eevees with a special power like you. Maybe then we wouldn't live in fear anymore."

"Yeah..." Faith turned to look at the three Eevees. "Oh these are our newest Eevee bunch in the village. Their names are Justice, Destiny and Charity."

"Wow! They're quite a paw-full, huh?"

"Yeah a little bit they don't cause much trouble though."

"Oh I have been meaning to ask you... Have you had any trouble with Eeveelutions acting a little strange in your village lately?" Rainer asked.

"Oh, not that I know of. Why do you ask?"

"Well I mean my brothers, Pyro and Sparky have been acting strange. They've been having nightmares of these shadows attempting to corrupt them and sometimes they act a little hostile. Maybe the nightmares are causing that to them. Do you have anything to say about that, Leader Faith?"

"No, not yet anyway, but it sounds awful. I hope your brothers will be okay."

"I hope so too, Faith. Anyways, I better be going back. Hopefully I'll see you again soon." Rainer told her before turning to leave the cave.

Unbeknownst to Faith, Justice walked towards the bowl of evolution stones. The little Eevee tilted her head in curiosity. Justice acted like the Thunder Stone  in front of her was calling her name as she raised her paw to touch it. Faith turned to see her touch the stone. She gasped as a white light blinded her. Once her vision returned, Justice was now a Jolteon.

"Oh my Arceus!!!" Faith shouted.

___________________________
Surprise!!! Justice has evolved into a Jolteon. XD Finally chapter 3 is finished. Hope you enjoyed. More is coming soon. One of the winners' characters may show up in the next chapter. I don't know for sure... but it will be coming.