Chapter 19

Zeka, Prism and Autumn were ready for battle against the Shadow Pokémon.

Zeka evolved into a Sylveon and used Dazzling Gleam on the group of Shadow Pokémon.

Autumn the Leafeon seemed to be a normal Shiny Leafeon but to Zeka's surprise, she had a special ability too. The color of her leaf changed according to the season. Since it was Summer, her leaf was yellowish orange. She also had a unique special move that no other Leafeon could learn to use called Elemental Blade. Her typing also changed to part Fire and she was able to use Fire type attacks. Elemental Blade was turned into a fire type move.

The move Elemental Blade was used similarly to Leaf Blade but with a different typing. Autumn used Elemental Blade on the Dark One slashing him with a leaf coated in fire.

Drake, The Dark One, felt the burn from the attack.

"That was amazing!! I didn't know you could do that!!" Zeka gasped in surprise from seeing the attack.

"Thanks. I've gotten a lot of practice." Autumn replied with a smile.

Prism grinned as if she knew the entire time but kept it a secret until now.

It was now Prism's turn to attack. Her different colored jewels on her scruff glowed brightly and she changed form. When the light dies down in the place of the Eevee spirit was a fusion of all eight Eeveelutions.

The body of an Umbreon

The body of an Umbreon. The feet of a Jolteon. The tail of a Vaporeon. The bows of a Sylveon. The neck fur and top fur of a Flareon. The ears of a Glaceon. The face and gem of an Espeon. And the ear tips of a Leafeon.

"An Omneon!" Sakura stated. "It's what we call a fusion of all eight Eeveelutions."

Zeka looked at the Eeveelution Fusion in surprise and wonder. "Is she able to use any Eeveelution move?"

"She can learn any Eeveelution move but she can also learn some new special moves too." Lydia answered.

"From what I have read about Omneon's they are extremely rare. Prism is the only one I know of. She can learn moves such as, Color Wheel, Prism Beam and Elemental Blast. Her ability is Rainbow DNA, that allows her to change her typing to one of the eight Eeveelution types." Sakura explained.

Prism's gem around her neck began to glow and a rainbow colored beam struck the dark one and pushed him back.

The Dark One growled in anger. "Your power is still the strongest I have ever seen, Prism. Of course, you are the Guardian of the prism itself. Z's power is still strong within the prism his soul is kept in."

"Z? Whose Z?" Zeka asked.

"The very first Eevee that had the power. He shares it with a few chosen Eevees so it could continue to live on. Have you ever heard of the human experiment Project Eeveelution? It has been written in an ancient history book for any one to read from. It is located in Eeveeville. It may be in an elder den." Sakura stated.