Chapter 5

Faith made it back to the village with Zeka trailing behind her. "This is Eeveeville." Faith told her as she continued walking. She jumped up onto the Leader's Rock. Zeka sat beside her below the rock. Faith cleared her throat and stomped a paw on the rock until everyone stopped what they were doing and faced their leader. "I have an announcement. We have a new visitor in Eeveeville who has traveled a long way. We must treat her with respect as if she was one of our own villagers!" Faith said.

"How do we know we can trust her? What if she is secretly working with the Dark One." A Glaceon shouted from the crowd.

"I will inform you that she has no threat. She is here to help us!" Faith replied. "If there is any trouble in the village please tell me first!"

The villagers nodded and continued doing what they were doing to keep the village striving.

"Zeka, you can walk around the village to get to know everyone. I will be in the Leader's Den if you need me." Faith told her.

"Got it" Zeka replied.

****
"Hello Faith" Clairvoya greeted as she walked into the den.

"Hi Clairvoya..."

"So I see that you have met the second chosen one." Sakura said.

"Second chosen one?" Faith questioned.

"Well yes. You see when you broke all seven sins and we had to take your special powers away we had to give them to someone. That someone was Zeka, the Special Eevee." Sakura answered.

"So that explains why she has the power then. When I first saw her, she was a Sylveon then she de-evolved into an Eevee. However, that still doesn't explain how Justice has the power and possibly her siblings too." Faith stated.

"Yes... But Zeka has a second power that only she possesses and she was born with it." Sakura replied.

"What do you mean? What power?" Faith asked.

"She has Super Strength, Ultra-resistant to attacks and Super Stamina and she could use them when she was born. It's quite impressive for a young Eevee to be that strong. Surprisingly she is only 2 and she already acts like a grown up Pokémon and travel a lot too. When I first met her I knew she could be a great hero too. Now with you two working as a team, the Dark One's army doesn't stand a chance." Sakura responded.

"That's good. The village won't have to live in fear at all with all the protection it has now."

"Yes indeed, but we cannot let our guard down. The Dark One is pretty clever. He might find a way around it so we still have to be extra careful, Faith." Clairvoya responded.

"I know..."

                                ***

The three Eevees were playing with each other outside of the Nursery.
However, Charity ran too close to the School Den and ran into a larger Eevee. He didn't look too happy about it. "Hey, What do you think you're doing?" The Eevee asked.

"Oh s-sorry...." Charity stuttered, backing up.

"Wait don't go... Why don't I tell you a little story. Have you heard of the shiny Eevee who wanted to evolve but it's trainer prevented him from doing so?"

"No..." Charity said.

"Well there was once a trainer who had a shiny Eevee. The shiny Eevee wanted to be praised by his master and wanting to become stronger. Soon he was finally ready to evolve. The Shiny Eevee known as EEeEE wanted to evolve into an Espeon but his master wouldn't let him. EEeEE tried to evolve into a Espeon again, but his Master still wouldn't let him. Now mad at his master, EEeEE ran off. His master then went into a fight with EEeEE but EEeEE was different. Parts of a Shiny Espeon was sewn onto him. Green ears and a green tail. EEeEE used a move his master never taught him. Kill. His master instantly died and EEeEE felt happy. He loved watching other people and Pokémon to suffer just as much as he did. Now he will make you suffer as well."

Suddenly, a Shiny Eevee wearing green leaves over his ears and tail snuck up on her shouting, "You should have let me evolve!!"

She jumped up and screamed in terror before running off. The two older Eevees laughed hysterically. "Good one Ernie." The brown Eevee said.

"Thanks, Jay." The silver shiny Eevee replied.

"You two should be ashamed of yourselves. You scared the young Eevee away. You two stay in the School Den for 30 minutes and think about what you've done." A Shiny Sylveon scolded.

"Aw... Sorry Silvermist..." Ice and Jay whined as they both slowly walking back into the den with a disappointing look on their faces.

                                 ***
Charity continued running until she ran into a rock and it had Moss on it. "Ow...." She moaned. She tried to shake off the pain and as she did she felt a weird tingling feeling. She was evolving into a Leafeon.

Her parents saw her with a shocked expression on their faces. They were literally as pale as a Shiny Eevee.

"Charity evolved!!!!!" They gasped.

__________________________
That's the end of Chapter 5. Hope you enjoyed ^U^ More coming soon.

Haha I had to reference EEeEE in this. XD

Also Jay and Ernie are based off of the two kids in Hocus Pocus.

And now Charity has evolved as well. Yay!