Chapter 10

The Eeveelution spirits walked towards the Eevees. Faith and Zeka sat beside the young Pokémon.

"How about we split up as a group?" Clairvoya asked.

"Good idea Clairvoya." Faith answered. "Nova, Biff and Neville will work with Justice, Clairvoya, Sakura And Darklight will be with Destiny and Petunia, Weston, and Lydia will stay with Charity. Zeka and I will help out in anyway we can."

"That's perfect." Clairvoya replied. They then settled into their groups to get to work.

"So what am I learning about Nova? What are my sins?" Justice asked.

"Well from the looks of it you must be able to evolve into Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon. Which means your sins are Wrath, Greed and Envy. When you use a Firestone, you will evolve into Flareon who has the sin Wrath. Wrath is when you incur extreme anger. This means that when you are a Flareon, you must stay control of your temper." Nova explained. "Give me just a second."

Nova disappeared and reappeared with a FireStone in her mouth and she dropped it in front of Justice's paws. "This is a FireStone. When you touch it you'll evolve into a Flareon. How about you give it a try so you can get used to being one."

Justice looked at the stone with an unsure look. "I don't know... The last time I touched a stone like this-"

Don't worry about that now. Let's see what you are capable of." Faith said to her.

"Okay." Justice replied. She touched the stone and became one with the FireStone. She was now the fire type Eeveelution, Flareon. "I'm all fired up!" She announced.

"That's great. Now let's teach you a Fire Type move. How about Ember." Nova said. "In order to use this move, you must open your mouth and a bolt of fire will shoot out and hit your opponent."

"In this case, your opponent is going to be me. Let's see what you got." Faith said, going into a battle stance.

"Alright. You asked for it." Justice did what she was instructed to do but instead of fire, only smoke came out of her mouth and she coughed.

"Don't worry try again." Faith told her.

Justice nodded. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth widely. Fire balls came spewing out of her mouth at Faith.

Faith quickly countered the attack with Shadow Ball

Faith quickly countered the attack with Shadow Ball. "That's a great first try." She commented.

"Thanks." Justice replied with a deep breath. She de-evolved on the spot. "What's next?" She asked.

"How about we see your spark next, Justice." Biff answered, stepping forward. He already had a Thunderstone ready in his mouth. He dropped it in front of Justice.

"I'm pretty sure you remember this stone from before." Faith replied.

Biff nodded. "This is the Thunderstone. With it, you can evolve into a Jolteon like me. However, you must watch out for my sin, Envy. Envy is when you are jealous of someone or something."