Chapter 8

Faith and Zeka rushes towards Clairvoya and Sakura. "You were right. All three of the Eevees have the power. "

"Of course our Future Sight never fails." Clairvoya said.

"That's true, so far you two have never been wrong." Faith replied.

"Yes, however should you two get ready to train the children for tonight?" Sakura asked.

"Oh yes. We think we know the first thing to teach them." Faith answered.

"What would that be?" Clairvoya asked with a hint of curiosity.

"We'll teach them the most important lesson about the power... what to watch out for.... The seven sins." Faith answered.

"That's a good way to start Faith. Well we are going to return back to the Spirit World and prepare for tonight. Maybe we could assist you two in teaching the Eevees." Sakura informed them.

"That'll be so kind of you, thank you" Faith replied.

"No problem Faith. We'll see you tonight." After that, the two Espeon spirits disappeared.

***
That night, the three Eevees sat and waited for Faith and Zeka.

A distance away from the Nursery Den, a certain Leafeon sat outside his den. He turned to look at the three Eevees and as he did he put a paw on his forehead. "Ugh... Stupid headache..." he groaned. "Bring me those Eevees now!!" He heard the dark voice in his head again. "Leave me alone..." he snarled.

At that moment, he looked at his paws which were now covered in black shadowy substance once again.

His head ached again. "What is happening to me! Leave me alone! What is so important about those Eevees!!"

He rushed back into his cave away from the Eevees. Once he was back in the darkness of the cave his paws became normal again.

"What is wrong with me? Those three Eevees are making me insane..." he growled.

After a few moments, Faith and Zeka finally came to the cave.

"Are you two ready for training?" They asked.

"Yup!" Justice replied.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Charity said with a smile.

"I'm ready to start too." Destiny responded.

When the three Eevees came out of the den, Destiny looked up at the full moon. The moonlight shined on her and she evolved into an Umbreon.

"Ah... So you can evolve into Umbreon and Espeon. That's very interesting." Faith commented.

Destiny didn't say anything. She just nodded instead.

"Let's get started you should follow us." They all went into the forest.

___________________________________________________________
That's the end of Chapter 8. Hope you enjoyed ^U^

More coming soon.

Sorry for the late update.