Pales

Now, these guys aren't that bad to deal with, in some cases, they are pretty funny.

Pales are exactly what they sound like, they have pale skin. They also can't walk so they drag themselves at high speed through the grass

They aren't that bad in terms of danger but if caught with your pants down they probably can kill you. Their scratches hurt like a motherfucker but aren't too bad, the real threat is their bite. they can bite through steel like a gambler through their life savings.

The way you kill these things is pretty simple, just hit it till it dies. might take a bit of time because they are durable as hell. With enough damage, they go down.

The place you find these guys are forests, mostly in the deep parts like a dozen miles off the main pathways, when ever they get to close thats when you'll be called in to take them out.

If you get called for one of these I reccomend bringing a pretty long and sharp knife and a strong pistol, they can take a few shots to the dome and arent afraid to get stabbed.

When it comes to intelligence, they have enough. They are decently smart when it comes to words and their meaning, but they're stll pretty stupid. I heard somewhere that they are absouloutly petrifyed by nets.

I was told this but I never believed it so one day I actually tried it and sure enough I brought the thing out and for a few moments the pale stared at it like it just pissed in its oatmeal. I started shaking the net towards the thing and it just started clawing its way away from me.

I have to say, these ones are pretty fucking funny. I've always loved getting these ones. -Void