Succubi/Incubi

When you see the title succubi and incubi you get an interesting visual of women and men who let's just say get down with their victims to steal their life energy. 

That's not entirely true. don't get me wrong, a lot of them do that but just in a more efficient and non-deadly way. but what they do is gradually siphon the person's life force in a decently long process. The thing about them though is most of them don't like this method. preferring to stay around a person for about a day to get their fill.

They do have interesting abilities, like shapeshifting and exceptional charisma and charm to draw in their, well they call them partners but I guess you could call them victims or hosts.

some of them are really dangerous, preferring to drain a single host dry instead of taking small bits of life force from a large group of people. These are the ones you get calls for, although the normal ones are pretty common too. at least after one of the heads of the agency got swindled by a succubus.

there is no difference between incubi and succubi,  just based of how "Dominant" they are.

when you get sent on a parasitic one you'll want to make sure you cover yourself up, don't give them the ability to charm you with flattery. also, holy water usually works to bring them down.

you won't see these often, but when you do they aren't that bad.

And I know you're thinking it, yes I do have a soft spot for these ones. they are pretty nice. even better that your life force regenerates so an encounter with one won't do much if any damage.

the real problem is when one latches themself to one person and not giving them time to regenerate, so the victim just dies after some time. 

I once visited a brothel a band of succubi and incubi created, I should go back one day. Void-