Watchers

These ones are impossible to deal with on your own, at most all you'd do in terms of dealing with these is checking the area to see if it is infested with them.

They always populate wooded-off areas somewhat close to relatively unknown trail spots. after some time of settling into a spot, they create their own trail off of an already existing trail.

they try to lure people in so they can attack them and feed on them.

Most small infestations can have up to 200 watchers while the average size ones can have up to 600. I've once heard of a super nest that reportedly had 1500 of them. Can't be sure though, rumors are rampant in this job, you learn to take them at face value

the only way to deal with these is by burning down the entire trail and killing off as much as possible.

I dont have much information on these as I usually have on other monsters. that's because of how infrequent they are, you almost never hear of them.

I've never actually been on a clean-up call but I knew a guy who was. I tried to ask him a week after he went on the mission but he kinda just told me to drop the subject and mumbled about how he didn't want to "talk about how many they lost."

If memory serves me right he killed himself a few days later. the job gets to some people like that. 

That's really all I have on them, just pray you dont have to get one of these. -Void