Machinists

More of a cult than a monster, machinists are lunatics. They believe that merging their flesh with bits of machinery will bring them closer to Automa or whatever they call it.

They think after they die if they are partially machines they'll go to Automa or the great factory to work for their god, Tectra.

The more flesh you have, the lower your social status. The high priests are almost completely mechanical, save for small amounts of nerves and organs, including their brains.

They replace their arms and legs first, mostly so they can replace them with weapons and tools.

They have a habit of kidnapping people and forcing their modifications on them. trying to get others to be accepted into Automa.

Im not an expert in religious groups or cults for that matter, but i do have friends in the cult decision, and I also know crazy jackasses when I see them and these guys are definitely crazy jackasses.

One time I got into a shoot-out with these guys and things they had blasted holes through the most cover I could find. They had literal hand cannons.

I know for a fact one of our top prosthetics experts, Dr. lindesa is an ex Machinist. She's a damn legend around here. Her skill at creating prosthetics is second to none, if you ever lose a limb I recommend going to her.

I went out drinking with Lindesa once, she drank me under several tables. -Void