𝗖𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮💿

A/n- ℎ𝑒𝑦𝑦 𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑖 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠... 𝑆𝑜 𝑖 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠 :)💕

Relationship status- married with kids

Kids names-
Julie (7 years old)
Logan (15 years old)

Y/n pov-

Logan yells in vinnies face as he runs upstairs to get his stuff u then get up as u say "babe chill out.. so what if he curses.." "SO WHAT? WE HAVE A 7 YEAR OLD IN THIS HOUSE I CANT HAVE HIM AT AGE 15 CURSING" "Ya Ik that vinnie. But we curse all the time when there's a 7 year old in the god damn house." Logan stops at the top of the stares as he hears his parents fighting

"Fuck you y/n" "OH FUCK ME? OK ASS HOLE BE A BITCH" "IM A BITCH? YOUR THE GOD DAMN BITCH FOR LETTING OUR FOR UR INFORMATION 15! 15! YEAR OLD CURSE IN THIS HOUSE HE TO YOUNG TO BE SAYING THE F WORD Y/N!" "OH SCREW YOU VINNIE HES OLD ENOUGH TO BE CURSING IF HES ALOWED IM DEFINITELY NOT LETTING JULIE THO IF UR THINKING IMA LET HER CURSE TO!" "YA IK UR NOT GONNA LET HER CURSE SHES 7 BUT LOGAN HES TO YOUNG TO BE SAYING THE F WORD Y/N WHY ARENT U GETTING THAT THROUGH UR FUCKING HEAD" "you know what I can't keep fighting with you vinnie get the fuck away from me" you say as you walk away "ya go upstairs and pout like a fucking baby you are when we fight because it happens all the fucking time" "FUCK YOU VINNIE" "FUCK YOU TOO."

You slam the door of ur bedroom as Logan peeps his head in as ur crying as he comes in and says "mom... I'm sorry.." he says hugging you "it's okay.. I'm sorry you had to hear that..." "its fine.." you both hug as Julie comes in and she says "mommy are you okay?" "Yes hunny come here I'm fine" she gets up on the bed as Logan says "are u and dad splitting up?" "No we love eachother to much to do that.. we just fight it's normal.." "but.. I never heard u guys cuss at eachother before.." "ya..." you say as u sigh as u wipe ur tears and continue "Ik but.. sometimes married couples do cuss at eachother but don't split up that's me and ur dad rn.. we just mad at eachother rn we will be fine by tomorrow.." u look down as Logan says "this is all my fault.." "no baby it's not.. it's ur dads if he wasn't being in that bitchy sorry for the language, mood none of this would of happened so no it's not ur fault and don't ever think that.."

You say rubbing ur thumbs on ur sons face as u kiss his cheek u both enjoy eachother company for a bit till u check the time and it was around 4-5 and the sun was setting as u say "how about u guys sleep in here tonight huh?" "Yay sleepover!" Julie says "sure!" Logan says as they get off the bed and put their pjs on "no shower?" "I got one last night" Logan says "same" Julie says "alr" u then take ur hoodie off as u change into one of urs since u were wearing vinnies, and some shorts as u lay down on ur phone as Logan comes in then Julie behind him laying down next to you..

The bed was big so it fit like.. 4 people maybe, you all cuddled up on the bed as Logan says "mom.." "hm? What baby" "do I still have to give u my electronics?" "No hunny you can keep them." You says whisper as Julie is already asleep "goodnight Logan I love you" you say kissing his forehead "goodnight mom I love you too" you both eventually fell asleep

*the next morning*
You woke up to Julie and Logan already out of bed and probably went to their own in the middle of the night, you woke up and got ready meaning brushed ur teeth, changed did skin care and went to Logan's room where Julie and him were sleeping in his bed next to eachother, you stood there in awe as u walked towards them and whispered "hey.. any of you guys awake?" Logan slowly opened his eyes as he says "hey mom good morning!" "Hey Logan good morning" he says sitting up and stretching.

After a bit Julie then wakes up as u sit at the edge of the bed and u guys talk for a bit till u heard foot steps to the bedroom as Logan says "can we go to the mall today?" "What do u want at the mall Logan?" "Idk I just wanna look around I have money" you laugh a bit and say "ya sure we can go, Julie u wanna come?" "Mhm" she nods as she gets out of the bed and goes to get ready as u pat ur sons lap and say "ok well ima go get ready prob talk to ur dad idk But text me when ur ready alr?" U saying getting up and walking out "ok mom" u shut the door as u sigh and walk to the bedroom..

As u open the door, ofc vinnie fell asleep on the bed as u went into the closet and got out a white crop top and ripped jeans and some white vans as u went to go do ur makeup and hair, once u were done u put the outfit on as u heard vinnie getting up, you were on ur phone texting ur son to see when he ready as vinnie says "hey where u going?" "To the mall" you say looking at him "oh.. ok can we talk after please?" "Ya sure" you say turning the closet and bathroom light off as u say "Logan's ready so we gonna go" "is Julie going?" He says getting up "ya" "oh ok" he says as he walks into the closet as u just leave and shut the door behind you

*time skip to when ur done shopping at the Mall*

You guys got into the car as ur son puts the bags in the back and sits in the front as u start the car and say "did u have fun today guys?" "Ya thxs mom!" Logan says "your welcome" "ya ty mommy" julie says drinking her Starbucks "your welcome baby" "mom" Logan says looking out the window ur looking out driving "ya hun?" "What did dad say when u went to get ready" "oh uhm he said what we're doing and i said going to the mall then he said if we can talk and I said ya" "please don't have it turn into fighting I hate seeing u guys fight it happens all the time" "Ik baby I promise we won't" you say still driving home

*time skip to home*

Once u got home u set the bags down on the kitchen island as Logan goes up to his room with his bags as Julie does the same, you look over to see vinnie sitting on the couch as he looks over at you and says "hey how was the mall?" "Good" you say taking ur shoes off and hanging up the keys "can we talk please?" He says getting up and coming towards you as u stand on one end of the kitchen island as vinnie is on the other side.

"Look, I'm sorry I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. Ik what I did was wrong and I'm sorry.." you then look at him as u say "vinnie, I-." You stop mid sentence as Logan comes down showing his new clothes "look mommy do u like?" he completely ignores his dad and goes up to you "it's beautiful hun go try on ur others" "oki mom" he goes upstairs as vinnie says "he hates me." "What?" U ask confused.

-

-

-

A/n- uhm this gonna be a part 3 :> sorry about that it's just really long and I tried to not make it long but it is.. sorry!! 😃❤️

-

-

-

1385 words

-

Ily