𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱💿

a/n- heyyy can we just appreciate how good vinnie looks in larrays merch photo shoot like 😮 lol anyway for this story it's gonna be about period like what happens when u get ur period and cramps and all that :) anyway I didn't have a plan for this so if I end up not posting for like a 1 or 2 days it's because I have no idea what to post or I just forgot I had this story and I'm reading other stories. Enjoy besties <3❤️

-

-

-

:>

-

Y/n POV-

It's that time of month again yay! My period. It legit sucks having to not be able to do anything when u get ur period, you can't swim, cant walk anywhere without getting a cramp like it sucks :/.

I was laying down in vinnies room on his bed as he was out skating with his friends, I was getting very bad cramps it hurt so much that I couldn't even get up and go to the bathroom. I then grab my phone and decide to give vinnie a text.

You- normal
Vin- bold

Hey v

Hey what's up?

I got my period today and I really need you.

Babe why u not tell me? I would of stayed home with you.

Idk I guess I forgot.. can u come home please.

Ofc on my way.💕

Ty I love you❤️

I love you too.

-end of convo-

-20min later-

I was still laying on his bed as I heard the door open, it was vinnie with bags in his hands. "Hey baby how u feeling?" "I'm okay.. what's all that?" I say pointing to the bags "before I came home I went to the nearest store and got some chocolate and pads and some drinks I figured we can watch a movie" "aww vin u didn't have to.." "I did, now let's get u out of this bed and get u into a warm bath huh?" "Ok.." I slowly got out of bed as I walked to the bathroom and sat on the counter as vinnie started the bath.

He then made his way and stood in between my legs and held my waist as he gave me a small kiss on the lips as he says "r u feeling okay? Do u need some water?" "No v I'm fine thank you" "mhm".

-after the bath-

When I was done I got out and put on a hoodie and shorts (vinnies hoodie ofc) and went into bed as vinnie was getting the movie ready I sat on the edge of the bed as he said "what movie u want to watch?" "Uhh (whatever movie u like)" "oki" he then put the movie on as he sat on the bed and u then sat next to him as u put ur head on his chest with his arms loosely wrapped around ur waist as he holds u close.

"You want some food or water?" "Water please" "ofc" he leaned up as he got a water bottle from the night stand and gave it to u as u took a few sips and gave it back to him "thank you" "anything for you" he slowly rubs his hand up and down ur back as u slowly drift off to sleep.

"Goodnight I love you." he kisses ur forehead as lays u down on the bed as he brings u closer to him and u both fall asleep.

-

-

-

A/n- BSBSHEUR THAT WAS SO BAD
Anyway ok I will admit it was okay I guess not my best I could do because I literally just made this up didn't have a plan😃 anywayyyy.

-

-

611 words