𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿💿

A/n- hiiii! First why does the title have me tear up bro🥲, I got this idea from this one story I was reading so creds to the person who did this first I almost cried reading the end😭✋ anyway! Enjoy besties❤️

-

-

-

:<

-

Relationship status- married with one kid.

Y/n POV-

"Y/n, can u shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep" vinnie says flipping me off.

"Fuck you vinnie I do everything around this house while you lay around all day being lazy doing absolutely nothing, I cook, I clean, I do the grocery shopping!"

"That's bullshit y/n, you run around places all day and your to busy to see what I actually do around this house."

"Pathetic vin" I say crossing my arms.

"Mama?" I look up at the bottom of the stairs to see baby Riley standing there with her messy ponytail and her princess pajamas.

I quickly go over to her as I uncross my arms and swoop her up, "Riley what are you doing up this late?" You look at her tears that have stained on her cheeks. Her eyes become glossy.

"I-I heard you and dada arguing, I don't like it when u and dada argue.." "sweetie I'm sorry.." I take her to the couch as I sit down next to vinnie with regret on his face.

"A-are you and dada splitting up?" My heart shatters from her words.

"Ofc not Riley..we love each other to much to break up, sometimes parents fight and it's natural." I heard vinnie say as I look up at him.

I run my hand through Riley's hair as I softly kiss her forehead.

Vinnie interwineds his hand into mine, I softly smile at him as he does the same.

"Dada, promise me u and mama won't ever fight again and love us forever and ever." Riley says as I wipe the tears from my eyes.

"I promise. Forever and ever" he smiles

"I love you" I whisper as I see Riley asleep in my arms.

"I love you too" v whispers.

-

-

-
a/n- aww that was cute (and cheesy) but I liked it :)
Anyway hope y'all liked it to, I gonna go to sleep now soooo new stories up tomorrow if I have any good ones😃

-

Goodnight ily❤️

-

387 words