𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺💿

a/n- hii hope y'all enjoy this story, kinda short not very long but oh well. Still tryna get ideas for stories lol. Also I got like 20 reads on the Caught* story so like tysm that was my first try wasnt the best but I tried anyway enjoy besties❤️

-

-

-

:>

-

y/n POV-

I was sitting in vinnies room in the hype house as he was twitch streaming, I was so bored just laying there on my phone, sometimes Hera would cuddle with me, sometimes his friends would come in and watch him play and sometimes talk to me but that was it.

So now I'm just sitting at the edge of the bed on my phone as I'm watching him play Valorant one of vinnies all time favorite games. I tried playing it once but im so bad, vinnie is a pro at it.

Vinnie then gets up as he says to the viewers "brb I gotta go to the bathroom" he gets up as that gives me the chance to play for a bit, once I heard the door shut to the bathroom I got up and went to his chair and put the headphones on and started playing.

-the chat-
user38581: yo is that y/n?
zootedkayla: omg hi y/n!!
CertifiedVin: yo she so bad at this game
kaylakay: Y/n!!! Heyyy

As I look over at the chat so many people were saying hi "hey chat" I was so into the game I wasn't paying attention to when vinnie was coming back as I look over at the chat for a few seconds.

-the chat-
j.deyuh_: uhh does she know that vinnie is behind her?
vinniesrad: y/n look behind you!
Maddierose: uhm we all see vinnie behind her right?

I get confused and look behind me to see vinnie standing there as I jump a bit and say "holy shit vinnie you scared me omg" "having fun?" He says as I get up and he sits in the chair as I say "ya I'm such a pro at it" "mhm sure" he says continuing to play.

I then get a chair and pull it up next to him as I sit there and reading the chat as vinnie says "hey whenever I get a sub can you say thank you for me please?" "Ya ofc" you then do what he asks for a bit.

-30min later-

30min go by and he still streaming but he isn't playing just talking as he says "yo who wanna see me do a whole back flip" the whole chat says yes as he looks over at u and you say "no way you can do one" "watch me" he gets up and says "aye chat clip this" he then does the back flip as you say "omg ur crazy" "Ya Ik" he then sits back down on the chair as the chat keeps asking questions about you guys.

"vinnie kiss her!" after someone said that in the chat everyone was agreeing with that person as vinnie looks at you and you were on ur phone as he says "y/n" "hm?" "Look at what that person said" "what?" You then look and see the comment as vinnie says "so?" "Fuck no" "Cmonnn for the viewers please" "nope".

After you refuse and u get up from the chair and sit on the bed as he says "guys sorry for her being annoying" "stfu" "no." he then goes back to the stream as he says "alr it's been what 2 hours? I think ima end it here uhm ty for joining and have a great night" he ends it as he shuts everything off as he walks towards you and says "can we kiss now?" "Yes we can" "yay!" He then lays next to you as you wrap ur arms around his waist and give him a small kiss

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too"

-

-

-

the end

a/n- that was ass

oh well I guess it was okay not my best I could do better if I wanted to but ya..

-

687 words