𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿💿

A/n- ok so I just heard Olivia Rodrigo sing traitor and ofc a imagine came to my head :) soooo I named it traitor. Enjoy besties ❤️
(btw it's a cute ending not a sad one) (plot twistttt) lol

-

-

-

:>

-

Y/n POV-

Everyday vinnie would spend less time with me and with his girl best friend Kennedy, now I'm not upset or mad that he hangs out with her but it's becoming an everyday thing.

See, one day he will text me saying how he wants to come over so we can cuddle then like 1 or 2 hours later he would cancel the plan because something happened with Kennedy and I'm getting really tired of it.

Today I'm not letting Kennedy get in the way of our plans we have together today because im going to talk to vinnie about this.

-at the hype house-

Once I arrived at the hype house I was greeted by Mia and said vinnie was in his room. So I said hi and hi to the others and went up to vinnies room.

I knocked on his door as he said "come in" so I walked in and shut the door behind me as vinnie said "hi baby" "hi vin" he gives u a small kiss as u do the same and sit on his bed as you say "can we talk?" "ya sure what's up?"

"It's about Kennedy.." "oh is everything okay with her?" "Ya it's just..." I pause for a second as vinnie was getting a call "oh one second it's Kennedy" *ofc* I think to myself as I start to get annoyed as vinnie hangs up after a bit and says "sorry about that, what did you wanna say?"

"Vinnie, I'm tired of all of this shit with Kennedy and having her ruin our plans and us not having no time together because there's always something happening with her that you have to go running to her." you start to tear up a bit as vinnie just has no words.

"Y/n... Idk what to say.. I'm sorry but I'm her only friend and when she needs me, she needs me you should understand this already y/n.. I don't love her I only love you and only you." "See that's the thing you don't fucking care or love me vinnie, ya u might act like u care about me when I'm here but when she calls you that second when we're together you don't say you can't or no sorry, no you go running to her."

"Hey is everything okay?" Alex says peeking his head in "mhm" you say "alr" he shuts the door as you get up from the bed and say "igtg" "y/n wait please." "What vinnie?" "I'm sorry.. I understand and I can see what I did wrong now.. I made a mistake please forgive me.." "I'm sorry vinnie but I don't think I can after you prove to me that ur gonna actually start caring for me and not put all ur attention to her. Goodbye vin"

"Y/n.." that's all you could hear after you walk out the bedroom and go downstairs starting to tear up as kouvr sees you and says "omg y/n are you okay?" "I have to go.." you say still walking to the front door and leaving.

-1 week later-

It's been one week since I haven't spoke to vin, I guess he really didn't care about me after all and moved onto Kennedy the girl he always wanted well he got it.

Vinnies pov-

A whole week.. a whole fricking week since I haven't spoke or seen y/n and it's killing me. I really need her. Idc about Kennedy anymore... after y/n left I kept thinking to myself about what she said she was right I do put all my attention to Kennedy and not her. I regretted everything..

So, I blocked Kennedy on everything and now I can't stop thinking about y/n I still love her.. and I always have it's just Kennedy got me attached to her and now that she is out of my life I need who I loved the most.

Y/n POV-

Even tho, you haven't seen any Snapchat or insta post that vinnie has posted with Kennedy you were still thinking about if he really got with her. So you gave vin a call..

-on the call-

you- normal
Vin- bold

y/n?

hey vin.. I need to talk to you..

Ya same.. you first

ok, I'm sorry for everything I said it's just I guess jealousy got the best of me and seeing pictures of you and Kennedy from before I couldn't stand it.

No y/n, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done or said those things i said in the past, I blocked Kennedy on everything I don't need her anymore y/n... after what u said that night I kept rethinking about it then found out you were right the whole time.

vin... you didn't have to..

I did it for you. I still love you y/n

I love you too vin... but- what if Kennedy finds out and she sees you in public and tries to be friends with you again?

I'm not gonna let that happen because you will be with me the whole time.

vin.. can I come over please I need a hug..

Ofc..

-end of call-

y/n POV-

After the call I quickly got my shoes on and drove to the hype house.

-at the hype house-

once I arrived I quickly got out my car and speed walked to the front door and knocked as Thomas answered and said "hey y/n what's up?" "Hey Thomas is vinnie home I need to talk to him" "ya he's upstairs" "ty" "anytime" you quickly run up the stairs as you don't even knock on the door you open it and see vinnie sitting on his bed.

He quickly sees you and runs to hug you as you do the same..

"I missed you so much.." he whispers

"I love you.."

"I love you too y/n always.. and forever"

-

a/n- HAHAH that was so cheesy I can't- but it was also kinda good ig 🤷‍♀️

anywayyyy

-

1049 words