𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼💿

a/n- hiii this story came to my head just now so I'm writing it now and if I didn't choose to write it now I would of forgot how I was gonna write it 😃. Enjoy besties❤️

-

-

-

:>

-

Y/n POV-

Today was obviously another boring Thursday like every Thursday, I was scrolling through TikTok on my phone as I was laying on my stomach on my bed till I saw this TikTok come up.

I watched it all and immediately had an idea. I was gonna get a small tattoo on my wrist and show vinnie later when he comes back from skating and hanging out with his friends. And film it duh✨

I get off the bed, get changed, grab my keys and head to the car and to the tattoo place where vinnie gets his.

-at the place-

"Hi how may I help you today?" The lady says coming up to me as I walk in the place "Hey can I get a small wrist tattoo?" I say putting my keys in my pocket.

"Ofc follow me this way" she then takes me to a chair as I sit down and show her the one I want.

(You show her something like this but u can always imagine something else u want <3)

"Ok I can definitely do that" she says smiling as I put my arm out and she begins.

-

(after the tattoo)

"Wow it looks amazing thank you sm!" "Your welcome y/n!" She says as I get up from the chair and pay.

I get in my car as I text vinnie asking when he gonna get home.

(Vinnie- bold)
(You- normal)

                                                                   You
       Hey vin, what time do u think you will be home?

Vinnie❤️
Hey, maybe around 3 or so why?

                                                               You
                                               Just wondering :) byee ly

Vinnie❤️
Bye lyt

It was currently 2 so I had another hour to set up the cameras and get everything ready for the video for tiktok.

I arrived home and opened the door, set my keys down, took my shoes off and went into the living room and grabbed a small camera from the bin (yes u are very organized).

I set the camera up somewhere in the living room, but the only problem was there was no where hidden to put it. "Shit" I say as I put the camera down.

I then pick the camera back up and just put it in the kitchen, I hide it in a plant on the counter top and have my phone ready to film the TikTok.

"Hey guys since TikTok added 3min long videos I can finally do long pranks on vinnie teehee anyway vin is currently at his friends house and when he gets home ima show him this new tattoo I got today, ima show u guys rq" I then flip the camera to show the tattoo for about 30 seconds then flipped it back to me.

"Ok so I put one camera in the kitchen here. And I have my phone gonna be set up on the tv stand over there, so I guess we just wait now for him to come home"

-1 hour later-

It's been an hour and I was sitting around doing basically nothing. I was now sitting on the couch in the living room as i hear the door knob giggling, I quickly press record on the TikTok and sit back down as I see vinnie coming in and closing the door.

"Hey v" I say getting up and hugging him. "Hey bubs I missed you" "I missed you too, I wanna show u something" "oki what is it?"

I bring vinnie over to the living room and made sure we were in the camera of the TikTok as I roll up my hoodie sleeve and show him the tattoo.

"Shit babe that's so cool!" He holds my arm as he examines the tattoo.

I giggle and say "hehe you like it?" "I love it, it looks amazing I should get one now" I laugh at his comment and put my sleeve back down and grab the phone from the tv stand and say "Guys he loved it :)" I smile.

Vinnie comes up behind me as there was only a few seconds left on the TikTok.

"Yo guys comment if I should get one ok bye!" "Lol bye!!" I say, as I add a caption and post the video.

"Do u really love it?" I say turning around facing vinnie as he stares at me

"Yes bubs I love it so much" he pecks my lips as I smile and say "Thank you, I love you"

"I love you too" he then pulls me into a tight hug and places a soft kiss on my forehead.

-

-

-
a/n- wait this is kinda good!!
Ty for 1k reads and 4 votes, yall don't have to vote if u don't want to but if u do u can :)

-

I am also currently playing roblox Greenville sitting in my car in this parking lot when I typed this story, I think I been sitting there for 20min or more now😃.

-

Ily

-

859 words