𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀💿

a/n- enjoy besties❤️

-

-

y/n pov:

I was walking in the hallways to my next class which was spanish, vinnie follows behind me trying to tell me this story with this girl he's talking to and at this point I wanna tell him to stfu.

He's nonstop talking about her I think her name is Brianna? Idk but she is just annoying I met her once and I couldn't stand her voice at all.

-

"and idk I just like her, ik she probably doesn't like me back but like-"

"omg can u just shut up?" I blurt out stopping by the lockers as vinnie looks at me confused.

"what?"

"Brianna can u just stop talking about her for once? Please?"

"Is someone jealous?" He says picking on me like he always does.

"No vin shut up" I say annoyed as I look down the hallway to see Brianna and her annoying ass friends talking.

"Look y/n if ur that annoyed about me talking about Brianna 24/7 then just tell me I don't have a problem with u telling me if u have a problem with her"

"It's not that I have a problem with her it's just.."

"just what?"

"Forget it, we have to go to Spanish class in 2mins come on"

Vinnie grabs my wrist as I was about to walk away to class.

"y/n stop talk to me"

I don't say anything I just look down as he lets go of me.

I sigh as he looks at me waiting for a answer as the bell rings.

"vin.. u only see me as a friend but.. I don't" I say walking away before he could say anything else.

-

UHM DBSBHSHE

anyway!!!

I kinda like this storyyyy

-

also I had a school orientation today and lemme just say I totally didn't get almost lost 😭