𝗗𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸 𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲💿

𝑎/𝑛- 𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠 :) 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 :>❤️

-

-

-

Y/n POV-
You were sitting on the couch in u and vinnies shared apartment, (a/n- picture of what it looks like below)

^you were watching (whatever show u want) because that's one of ur all time favorite shows ever and you could rewatch it over and over, it was around 6pm you let vinnie go out with his friends to a party at one of his friends house because why tf ...

^
you were watching (whatever show u want) because that's one of ur all time favorite shows ever and you could rewatch it over and over, it was around 6pm you let vinnie go out with his friends to a party at one of his friends house because why tf not u both trusted eachother and know you guys wouldn't cheat so why not.

You got a call on ur phone from Jordan (one of vinnies best friends) as u answer it and say "hey Jordan what's up?" "Hey uh can you come get vinnie he's uhh drunk.." "oh ofc I'm on my way ty for telling me Jordan." "Yw" he hangs up as u grab ur phone, bag and keys and lock the apartment front door and leave to ur car.

-at Jordan's house-

Once u arrived u got out the car (left ur purse and phone in the car) and u knocked on the door to reveal Jordan "hey y/n I have no idea where vinnie is..." you walk in as u greet him and say "hey Jordan don't worry I'll find him." He shuts the door as u begin to look around, you went into the kitchen as u found him taking shots as u stand there and say "vinnie seriously?" You say "Oh shittttt" one of vinnies friends say as they look at u and then back at vinnie as Jordan says "hey vinnie it's time to go" "wha- time to go? I don't wanna go" you get closer to vinnie as Jordan backs up and you say "vinnie we gtg cmon" you grabs his arm and drag him out as he says once you stop out side the house "who r u? I have a girlfriend" "vinnie I am ur girlfriend y/n, now cmon we gtg ur drunk" "drunk? I feel fineeee" he says as u put him in the passenger seat.

You then get on the driver side as he says "I'm hungryyyy take me to mcdonaldssss" you laugh a bit and say "no vinnie we're going home." "pleaseeeeee I'll do anything!!" "Mhm I'm sure u will".

-at the apartment-

You open the door as u bring vinnie to the couch and run to shut the door and lock it as u put ur purse, phone and keys down and go to get vinnie water as he says "y/nnnnn" "yes vin?" You say sitting next to him giving him the water as he drinks it "I'm tried can we cuddleee" "yes baby we can come on" you pick him up and bring him upstairs to the bedroom as u lay him down and say "we gotta get you changed you wanna do it or me?" "you" he says sitting at the edge of the bed as u get out a hoodie and sweatpants.

You start to undress him to get him changed as he stops u and says "I have a girlfrienddd" "vinnie I am ur girlfriend I told you this already." "oh hi babyyyy" "hi hun" after 2 min u finish changing him and u change urself as u both lay down on the bed and cuddle.

You look over to see vinnie passed out as u bring him closer and u kiss his forehead and say "goodnight vin. I love you." you then eventually fell asleep.

-

-

-

𝑎/𝑛- 𝐴ℎℎℎℎ!!! 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒!! 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒? 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑜ℎ 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡!!
Next is a family one maybe?.

620 words