𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘆💿

a/n- enjoy besties❤️

-

-

y/n pov:

I was sitting on the bed in me and vinnies bedroom waiting for him to come home.

I hear the front door opening as I excitedly get off the bed and go downstairs.

Vinnie takes his shoes off and hangs up the keys as I go up to him.

he wasn't himself, he looked tired and upset.

"hi vin, are you okay?" I say pecking his lips.

"Hi bubs, I'm fine just a long day at work"

"I'm gonna get a shower then we can cuddle and watch a movie"

He says going up the stairs to our bedroom.

I follow behind him shortly after and lay on the bed scrolling through Instagram.

After a few minutes Vinnie comes out the shower, gets changed into comfy clothes and lays next to me on the bed.

I move closer to him as I put my phone down next to me and wrap my arms around his waist, I rest my head on his chest.

"You wanna talk about it?"

I say as he runs his hand through my hair.

"not really, can u put on something?"

"mhm"

I reach over to my nightstand and grab the remote and put on some anime.

"How's this?"

he nods as I put the remote back and put my arm back around his waist.

-20min later-

I start drifting off to sleep as I hear light snores coming from vinnie.

I grab a blanket and drape it over us as I place a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you vin"

I say as I fall asleep.