Chapter 22

*Olivia's P.O.V.*

"So do you remember anything?" I asked nervously.

"I'm sorry Liv." He said. I nodded and sighed before getting up off of the sofa. Logan grabbed my wrist and pulled be back down into his arms. "I said sorry because i'm sorry I didn't remember any of this before. I remember everything now." He said smiling widely. Before I could get the chance to react, he smashed his lips against mine and we immediately began moving in sync. He pulled me onto his lap and we move heavily made out.

"I was so worried that this accident would have caused the end of us." I said as I breathed heavily after I had pulled away.

"I'm not going anywhere." He told me, and I believed him.

We continued talking for ages and we talked about the memories that we have had together. He remembered lots of dates that weren't on the video and he remembers all of my favourite things and how we met and how we proposed and everything! I couldn't be happier now.

*Next morning*

Me and Logan arrived at school in seperate cars. Rach and Callum came round last night to tell us that we were going to be in a lot of trouble with the school governors because of our relationship, so we're acting like he hasn't remembered anything and that we have broken up, and it will remain that way until graduation.

"Hey guys." I said as I walked towards my friends. We all hugged before walking to tutor.

"I bet it's going to be really hard for you and Logan to act like you've broken up." Cait said.

"Yeah it's not fair, after the scare of nearly losing each other you should be spending as much time with each other as possible, not blanking each other out when you're in school." Rach said.

"Luckily we've only got 2 weeks left until graduation, but it's going to be really difficult not talking to him at all in school." I said sulkily.

"Don't worry we'll help you get through this." Riley said smiling to me. I smiled back as we took our usual seats in our tutor room.

"Olivia, can you come here for a minute please." My tutor Mrs.Hodder, said. I nodded before walking over to her desk. "I had a note on my desk this morning saying to tell you to miss tutor this morning and go down to the Principal's office." She told me as she handed me the note.

"Okay, thank you." I said. She smiled sweetly at me before I went to go grab my bag. My friends looked at me confused so I passed Ashton the note Mrs Hodder gave me and then left the room.

A couple minutes later, I arrived at the Principal's office. I walked in and saw Landon, Logan, one middle aged man and one elderly looking woman.

"Hello, you're Miss.Mansfield, am I correct?" The middle aged woman asked. I nodded so she stuck out her hand for me to shake. "I'm Liz Davies and I am the head governour of the school. Nice to meet you." She said.

"I'm Peter Burke." The man next to her spoke. I nodded and took a seat in the empty chair.

"Olivia, you and Mr.Castelo have been called here because of your relationship." Landon told me.

"We're not in a relationship anymore." I lied.

"That's what Logan Castelo told us." Liz said. "We just wanted to confirm it with you and ask some questions." She told us. I nodded in reply.

"Why did your relationship end?" Peter asked.

"Logan was hit by a car yesterday morning and when he woke up later that day, he lost his memory and he couldn't remember anything that happened in the past year and a bit longer." I explained.