Chapter 2

*Olivia's P.O.V*

I woke up with a killer headache to the sound of Zane jumping on my bed.

"Livvy Livvy Livvy." He said excitedly.

I groaned and sat up in bed, keeping my eyes shut tightly to try and get rid of the pain.

"It's my birthday Livvy!" He said jumping into my arms.

"Happy birthday kiddo." I said smiling at him as I hugged him tightly.

"I opened my presents early this morning." He said beaming.

"Well you still have one present left now don't you." I said as I slowly got up, feeling dizzy from the hangover.

He looked confused but his eyes were filled with happiness at opening more presents.

I reached under my bed and grabbed a superman gift bag with a load of little presents inside.

"Happy birthday, from the best big sister in the world." I said jokingly.

He gasped and grabbed the bag and opened up all of the presents one by one.

I got him a few superman t-shirts seeing as he loves superman, I got him some new football boots as he loves football, I got him a new Manchester United kit because that's the team he supports and I got him some jellybeans, his favourite sweets.

After opening them all, he hugged me super tight and ran downstairs with the presents, calling for mum.

I smiled at how adorable he was and then checked the time.

6am.

I groaned as I got up from my luxurious bed. It is waaaaay to early.

As I lazily walked over to my wardrobe, I could hear Zane running around happily screaming downstairs. I chuckled at how adorable he was as I scanned my wardrobe for something to wear.

The sun was shining brightly into my room through the window, so I guess it was going to be sunny today.

I grabbed a pair of light denim shorts and slipped them on. I took a plain white vest top and put it on, and then I took out a white lacey top that was see-through, but with a white vest top underneath, it would be fine. The top was a cute lacey pattern and the white shirt and light denim coloured shorts looked good against my naturally tanned skin colour.

I decided to just brush my hair and leave it down. My hair was quite long, so it came down to just above my belly button.

I sorted my hair into a middle parting and left it like that. Quickly, I applied some slight makeup and went downstairs to be greeted by my parents and Zane.

My parents were cuddled together on the sofa with mugs of coffee in their hands, and Zane was sat on the floor with new toys and presents surrounding him. I smiled at the sight of my happy family.

I noticed that I was a few minutes late, so I rushed into the kitchen and grabbed some food out of the cupboards and stuffed them inside my bag. I took my keys off of the counter and rushed to the door.

"Bye guys, happy birthday again Zane." I said as I opened the door.

They all said bye so I quickly hopped into my car and drove to Ashton's house to pick him up.

When I arrived at his house, he was sat on the curb outside his house. He had his headphones in so he didn't notice me park a few metres away from him. Smirking, I unbuckled my seatbelt and walked over to Ash. His foot was tapping along to the beat of his music, and he still didn't know I was behind him. I opened my water bottle lid and poured the water all over him.