Chapter 7

*Olivia's P.O.V.*

I woke up to the sound of voices nearby. I slowly opened my eyes to see Cait, Hannah and Rach looking at me with such awe.

I looked at them confused so Cait showed me her phone and on her screen was a photo of me and Logan sleeping together, our legs intertwined and his arms firmly around my body. His head was resting in the crook of my neck and he looks adorable when he sleeps.

"Isn't that just the cutest thing?" Hannah whispered seeing as Logan was still asleep. I nodded with a huge smile on my face.

I suddenly felt his body move next to mine, and then I heard his deep husky morning voice.

"Morning ladies." He said.

Just hearing his morning voice made me smile. It was possibly one of the hottest things ever!

"Morning Castelo." They said back.

"I told you that you can call me Logan." He said back.

"Yeah but Castelo sounds cooler." Rach said, causing us to chuckle.

"Morning babe." He whispered in my ear.

"Morning!" I said back.

He turned me around so I didn't have my back turned to him. He leant down and pressed his lips onto mine for a few seconds. I heard the girls leave.

"My plan worked!" He said, smirking.

"What plan?"

"To get us alone."

We smiled at each other before pressing our lips together again. The perfect way to start the morning!

I realised it was 7 in the morning, so I got up from the sofa and sadly left Logan's warm embrace. I jogged upstairs into my room and picked out an outfit today.

I decided on wearing a plain grey vest top with black high waisted skinny jeans and my black chunky small-heeled boots.

Once I was done getting changed, I put on my make up, brushed my hair and decided to leave it down.

"You look beautiful." I heard Logan's voice say from the door.

I turned towards him to see him in his usual teaching outfit. He was wearing a white long sleeved shirt with a black tie, black trousers and black smart pointed shoes.
His trousers were slightly skinny which made him look even hotter. His abs were clearly visible through his shirt and the arms of his shirt looked like they would rip any second because of his large muscles.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I replied. He smiled widely showing his dimples and perfect teeth.

"Your friends have gone back to their houses to get ready." He said stepping
towards me.

I nodded as he put his finger underneath my chin and pressed his lips against mine.

"I hate seeing you in class and not be able to kiss you." I said.

"I know, it's agony." He said, pulling a sad face which made him look ten times more gorgeous.

"Let's go to hell!" I said, picking up my school bag and dragging Logan out of my house.

"Hey Livvy!" Shouted my little brother Zane as we walked through the living room. "Hello mister!" He said to Logan.

"Zane, this is Logan. Logan, this is Zane." I introduced them.

Logan ducked down and put his hand out. "Nice to meet you Zane."

Zane grasped Logan's large hand with his tiny one and shook it. "Nice to meet you too Logan!" He said smiling, showing his gappy teeth.