Chapter 12

*Olivia's P.O.V.*

I was absolutely dreading today.
Not only did I have Logan's lesson first period, but the pregnancy test is also today straight after school.

I was debating skipping school, but I didn't want my parents asking questions and I need to keep up to date with my school work ready for exams.

I trudged over to the mirror to see that I looked dreadful. My eyes were red, puffy and bloodshot from crying so much yesterday. I looked like a completely different person. I looked like I have been broken and now I am just a lifeless body walking around.

I sighed before applying some concealer and mascara to make myself look a bit better than I looked.
I walked over to my wardrobe and got out my usual black skinny jeans. I grabbed a plain grey tight fitting t-shirt and my black low cut doc martens.
I brushed my hair through tiredly and left it.

I walked downstairs to see my friends all changed and they had all their sleepover stuff packed up already.

"Hey Liv." Hannah said smiling. I smiled back slightly as I grabbed some fruit and stuffed it into my bag.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Are you okay?" Riley asked.

"I'm alright thank you." I lied. I think they could tell I was lieing because they all gave me a sad smile. "We should get to school now." They all nodded their heads in agreement so we all got out of the house with our bags and got into our cars.

I saw Logan across the street getting into his car. He looked absolutely dreadful. His hair was ruffled everywhere, I could tell his eyes were bloodshot and he also looked lifeless and expressionless like I was before I applied make up.

"He looks awful." Michael said. Everyone looked at me and I just nodded before getting into my car. Rach, Callum, Ashton and Cait got into the four spare seats that I had in my car. Everyone else got into Michael's big van and we all drove to school.

I stepped out of the car when I had parked to see Logan walking past. Everyone was staring at him and whispering things like 'what happened to him' and things like that.

I watched Logan walk away, and just as he was about to turn the corner, he turned around and looked into my eyes. I quickly turned away before walking with my friends to tutor.

Today will be horrible.

*Logan's P.O.V.*

People have been looking at me and whispering about me ever since I stepped out of my damn car.
Do people not have anything better to do than gossip about someone who happens to feel and look like absolute shit? Clearly not.

I entered my empty classroom and got things set up. Not only did I feel terrible after mine and Liv's argument, but I also had one massive hangover. I took a big deep breath before sitting down on my chair. I put my elbows on the desk and held my head in my hands.

Why didn't I just forgive her when she apologised? Everything would be sorted and I wouldn't be feeling like absolute shit right now.

Students soon came piling into my class. I looked up to lock eyes with those familiar gorgeous blue eyes, but today they looked different that usual. They were dull and lifeless whereas they were usually exotic and full of life.

"Are you okay Castelo?" A student named Jack ask.

"Couldn't be better." I said before giving him a fake smile. I stood up and walked around the classroom giving everyone their test papers. When I passed Liv, our eyes connected for a few seconds before I walked back to my desk. "You can begin now, don't forget to put your names on the front."