Chapter 10

*Olivia's P.O.V.*

Today was unfortunately the last day I would spend with Logan until he leaves for the army for a month.
I have been spending as much time as possible with him for the past week. One thing is for sure, I am going to miss him massively.

"Baby, wake up." I whispered to Logan. He mumbled slightly so I pecked his cheek lightly. He mumbled again so I pecked him on his lips. His eyes soon fluttered open and once they landed on me, he immediately smiled.

"I love waking up to you." He said.

"You're not just waking up to me, you're also waking up to breakfast!" I said as I brought over a tray with bacon, toast, egg, beans, hashbrowns and sausages.

"This has to be the best way to wake up ever!" He said happily as he began eating his food.

"Today is your last day." I said sadly.

He looked into my eyes and could tell I was sad, so he put his breakfast onto the bedside table and pulled me into his arms.

"I'll call you and skype you as much as I can, I promise." He said before kissing my forehead.

"It's going to be weird without you here in person."

"I know." He muttered sadly.

"Let's go get ready for school, we can't spend our last day together sulking." I said smiling as much as I could. He gave a sad smile back but soon got up out of bed and smacked me on the butt.

"You're right! Can we spend half of the day with your family and then the other half and night at my family's house?"

"That sounds great!" I said smiling. He smiled back before crouching down.

"What are you doing? You look like you're going to take a shit." I said causing him to burst out laughing.

"I'm crouching down so you can get on my back." He said between laughters. I laughed along with him before getting on his back and wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms aroud is neck.

He walked downstairs into the living room with me on his back to be greeted by my parents who were sat on the sofa together.

"Morning you two" My mum said smiling at me. I could see her give me a look, she could tell I was dreading the last day with Logan, so I gave her a genuine smile to show her I was okay.

"Morning Em, morning Ez." He said.

"Ez?" My dad said amused.

"It sounds cool." Logan replied shrugging, causing us to laugh. I jumped off Logan's back and sat on the empty sofa. Logan soon sat down next to me and pulled me into him.

"What are you two doing today then?" Mum asked.

"We're spending half the day here and then the other half of the day and the night at Logan's family's house." I said. Mum nodded and smiled. Just as we were all watching tv, I suddenly felt incredibly sick. "I'll be right back." I said.

I walked over to the bathroom and felt even worse than before. I rushed over to the toilet and threw up.
I felt one of Logan's hands hold my hair back and the other one rub up and down my back to carress me.

"Are you okay? That was really unexpected." He said.

"Yeah I know, I was completely fine but then I just had the sudden urge to throw up." I said.

"Are you okay now?" He asked, concerned.

"Yeah I think i'm fine." I said as Logan grabbed me some tissue and some mint gum.