Chapter 15

*Olivia's P.O.V.*

"It's gorgeous!" Rach said with her eyes wide as I showed them the ring in the school hallways. They all knew Logan was going to propose seeing as they were all involved in the plan but they haven't seen the ring up until now.

"I know! I love it so much!" I said smiling widely. The bell rang so me, Rach and Callum went to Logan's class whilst the others went to their classes.

Rach and Callum were still happily together. It was great seeing her so happy with him and it was great seeing him so happy with her. They make the perfect couple!

"Morning Olivia." Logan said to me as I walked past him.

"Morning Castelo." I said back at him, trying to hide the smile off of my face.

"Can I speak to you in my office please? I have something to tell you from Mr.Pound." He said. I nodded before we walked to his office.

"What does Mr.Pound want?" I asked confused.

"Oh, nothing, I just wanted to speak to you privately." He said smiling. I smiled back before pressing my lips to his. Our lips began moving in sync as he pressed me up against the wall. Our lips were moving rapidly with each others and we both began breathing heavily. He pulled away after a while and then he pressed his forehead against mine. "That was nice."

"Yes it was." I said smiling. I pecked his lips before he opened his office door.

"You wait here for a few minutes and come back to the classroom as if you have been to Mr.Pound's class so no one will get suspicious. I'll make sure you won't miss anything important from the class." He said. I nodded so he smiled and winked at me before walking into his classroom.

I sat down on his chair in his office and wrote a small note down for him on a piece of paper. It read:

'We should go to a club tonight with some friends. Are you up for it? Text me or come find me afterschool to tell me your reply. From your amazing fiancé.'

It felt really weird being Logan's fiancé, but it was a good weird. The fact that me and Logan are engaged and are having two kids in a few months is definitely going to take a while to sink in and get used to. I certainly did not expect to fall in love with him, marry him or have kids with him when he first walked into the classroom as my new English teacher. Love sure does work in mysterious ways.

After about 5-10 minutes, I walked back into the classroom to see some students writing stuff into their books.

"Did you sort out everything with Mr.Pound?" Logan asked.

"Yes thank you." I said before taking my usual seat at the back of my classroom behind Callum and beside Rach. "Hey guys." I whispered.

"Hey!" They said back as Logan walked over to me. I gave him a confused look but he just smiled and kneeled down infront of my desk.

"We are writing a small example of a forbidden relationship and we are writing the advantages and disadvantages of the forbidden relationship we have chosen." He whispered before he winked at me. "What are you going to write?" Logan asked knowingly.

"I think a teacher and student relationship would be a good one." I whispered in reply with a smile on my face.

"Good choice." He said smiling before leaving to go back to his desk.

I began writing what type of forbidden relationship I have chose and then I began writing the advantages and disadvantages of a teacher and student relationship.

Advantages:
Possibly will find the one you love.
Usually mature.
Get to see them often.

Disadvantages:
Illegal and Forbidden.
Risks of getting caught.
Can't go out in public together unless you drive to another town.