Chapter 24

*Olivia's P.O.V.*

"I don't think i've ever seen you look so stunning." Logan said as he scanned my face and body. "You're always incredibly beautiful but.. wow." He continued causing me to blush.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I said with a smirk. Who was I kidding? He looked insanely handsome as always.

I took his hand and gently pulled him over to the full length mirror that stood in the corner of the room. We looked at ourselves in the mirror together with wide smiles plastered on our faces. Tonight was the night of the prom, the moment we have been waiting for since the very day we first got together.

I was wearing my black and gold dress which hugged my body tightly in all the right places. My hair was pinned to one side with some gorgeous black and gold flower pins which Logan got me. He also got me a flower bouquet bracelet which consisted of black and gold painted roses. He was also colour coordinated with his black trousers, shoes, blazer and tie and his golden shirt.

"This is going to be an amazing tonight that we will never forget." Logan said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. He pressed his soft lips to my cheek as we looked into the mirror at ourselves.

"I couldn't agree more." I said as I turned my head to look at him. My eyes immediately connected with his. I could stare into those electric blue eyes all day. He pressed his forehead against mine and took my hands in his much larger ones.

"I love you more than anything." He whispered with true meaning. I have heard those words countless times but it still never fails to make my heart melt.

"I love you too Logan." I replied. He smiled before pressing his lips to mine. He moved his hands to the side of my face and he held it there as we kissed with as much love and passion as we possibly could.

The doorbell soon rang so we walked down the stairs and to the front door. When we opened it, all of our friends were there in their seperate cars. We all decided that we wanted to go in our own cars with our own dates, but we wanted to arrive straight after one another.

Logan wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked out of the house together with beaming smiles. Before we got into our own car, I could see all of the boys waving out of their car windows. Me and Logan waved back before we buckled up into my Audi R8. Logan was driving seeing as I couldn't really in these heels!

We all soon began to drive behind each other, ready for our last ever time at the school. Excitement rushed through my body, but sadness was also there. To leave the school where I fell in love, made best friends, grew up in and spent most of my life in for these past few years feels rather strange. I wanted to leave the school so bad so I could live my life peacefully with Logan, but now it is coming to an end I feel like I am going to miss it a lot.

"I know it's hard to leave school, but you can always visit when you come and see me in work in a couple months when school starts again." Logan said, reading my mind like usual. He placed his hand on my leg with his left hand as he drove with his right hand. I placed my hand on his and smiled. He always knew what to say to make me feel better. He looked at me for a second and smiled before focusing his eyes back onto the road.

I looked away from Logan to see that we were driving into the school carpark. There was flashing lights outside the main building and several teachers were outside in their suits and dresses.

I watched as Cait and Harry pulled up outside the door with the red carpet there. Harry opened the door for her and helped her out of the car and they were soon walking down the red carpet with people cheering around them. One teacher soon took their car and parked it for them before giving the keys back.