Chapter 23

*Logan's P.O.V*
*2 weeks later - Graduation day*

"Logan." I heard Liv say. I stirred slightly in bed whilst Liv placed kisses all over my neck and then down along my back. I opened my eyes and turned over onto my back to see Liv's beautiful piercing blue eyes staring into mine. "I couldn't sleep because I was just so excited." She said with a massive smile plastered on her face.

I was also very happy and excited for today! Finally after today I will be able to show her off to everyone and take her places like she deserves. Also, it's tiring acting like I have no clue who she is. Every student thinks I don't know who they are, so their reaction is going to be amazing when they realise I remember everything!

"It's going to be a good day." I said smiling. I pulled her into my arms and held her tightly. She pressed her lips onto mine and we shared a long passionate kiss.

"Let's go get Dylan and Nevaeh in here so we can cuddle them too!" She said. I nodded with a wide smile so we both got up and walked over to their room.

They were both awake and they were both wiggling their little arms and legs round!

"Hello gorgeous." I said to Nevaeh as I picked her up. I lifted her up into the air causing her to giggle. I then pulled her down to my face height and attacked her with kisses which made her giggle even more. She then started reaching for something and kept whining when she couldn't get it. I raised my hand and then she immediately stopped whining. She then grabbed my finger with her small hand and held it there.

"They're both so adorable." Liv said as Dylan's hands gripped onto her shirt. Me and Liv both chuckled as we walked out of the room and then downstairs. We put them into their small seats and gave them some formula milk in a baby cup to drink out of.

Me and Liv talked for a while until we noticed we only had 10 minutes until we had to leave. We rushed upstairs to get changed and then we grabbed everything we needed, which wasn't much seeing as it was the last day.

"In exactly 3 hours, everyone will know that we are still together." I said with excitement.

"Wow I can't wait!" Liv said as she grabbed my hand and then kissed it.

Liv's parents soon arrived to look after Dylan and Nevaeh, so me and Liv set off to school in our own cars. We waved goodbye to each other and blew each other a kiss before driving to school. When I arrived, there were lots of year 11 students jumping around and hugging each other which reminded me a lot of my last year at secondary school.

I parked my car and got out to a lot of people coming over to me asking for a photo. I took some selfies with a few students, who still think I don't really know who they are properly! After talking with a few students, I left to go to my classroom.

All of the other years had their last day yesterday, which is why us teachers had no lessons to teach today.

"Logan, you ready to go to the hall?" Mr.Coombs, my friend, asked.

"Yeah let's go." I said. We walked together and talked for a bit until we arrived at the hall to see all the students sat in their seats in the graduation uniform, which is basically like any other school's normal school uniform. It just consisted of black trousers, burgundy sweatshirt, a polo shirt to go underneath, a tie and black trousers.

Me and Mr.Coombs, or shall I say Chris, sat down next to the other teachers that were all on stage at the back. They all greeted us nicely, especially the female teachers.. typical.
Miss Jones actually tried again to kiss me and win me over seeing as 'I have lost my memory.'

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen." Landon said into the microphone. I scanned the room for Liv as he talked, and I soon spotted her gorgeous face that stood out from the crowd. We both looked at each other and smiled as the first few students came up to get their certificates.