Chapter 9

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING TEXT IN BOLD CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENTS. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE READING SEXUAL CONTENTS THEN PLEASE SKIP TO THE TEXT THAT IS NOT IN BOLD. YOU WILL NOT MISS ANY IMPORTANT INFORMATION OF THE STORY.
THANK YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:
"Will you make love to me Olivia?" He asked. I nodded in reply. "Say it, tell me you love me and tell me you want to make love to me.

"I love you and I want to make love to you." I said in a begging tone. I needed him and I needed him now.

"Anything for you beautiful."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Logan's P.O.V*

I smashed my lips onto Liv's forcefully and let my tongue roam inside of her mouth.

"I need you Logan." She whispered into my ear. I groaned in response. God this girl makes me feel things I have never felt before.

I slipped the top half of the lingerie off to reveal her breasts. Instantly, her arms quickly came up to cover them.

"Don't be afraid to show yourself Liv, you are beautiful inside and out." I said as I slowly took her hands from her breasts.

I took her left breast into my mouth and sucked on it, causing her to moan. I fondled with the other breast and then did the same with the other.

I slowly began to slide down the rest of her lingerie. I looked up to her to ask for confirmation and she quickly nodded, so I slid her lingerie down until she was fully naked.

"What a beautiful sight." I said in awe. Her body is so incredible. How did I get so lucky to have such a gorgeous girl to be mine?

I trailed kisses on her inner thighs causing her to squirm. I could tell she needed me but I wanted to tease her for a bit longer. I lightly ran my tongue across her clit causing her to groan.

"Stop teasing me!" She said.

"This is payback for all the times you looked sexy as hell in my class but I couldn't do anything about it." I said before sucking on her clit.

She squirmed and moaned my name as my tongue moved in a circular motion. I soon entered one finger into her vagina and began slowly moving it in and out. After a while of this, I added one more finger and quickened up the pace of my tongue and fingers. She gripped onto my hair tightly as my fingers curled inside of her, she felt so good.

"Flipping hell Logan." She shouted as she threw her head back. Her back arched so I could tell she was near.

"Let it all out baby." I said as my fingers moved in and out of her. Soon enough she was finished.

"That was amazing Logan." She said, gasping.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I said winking at her.

"Logan?" She asked shyly.

"What is it beautiful?"

"Can I do something for you?" She said, meaning she wanted to give me pleasure.

"This is all about you Liv, this is your first time so I want to make it amazing." I said, stroking her hair.

"But it's not fair on you, I want to give you pleasure too and I want to give it a go. Please Logan?"

"Okay fine." I gave in, causing her to smile widely.

As soon as I said those words, she pushed me down onto the bed so I was laying flat on my back. She sat beside me on the bed as she slowly slid down my boxers. As soon as she saw my manhood, she gasped and her eyes widened massively.