Chapter 1

*Olivia's P.O.V*

"Ashton!" I called from upstairs.

"Yeah?" I heard him call back as I searched frantically through my wardrobe.

"Because you love me, can you sort out my lunch for me please?"

"Sure."

I checked the time and noticed I only had 10 minutes until I had to leave for school, and I wasn't ready at all, and this was my first day of my senior year.

I quickly grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a plain white vest top, a red and black oversized checkered shirt and my combat boots. I put them all on quickly and looked at myself in the mirror.

I am about average height for a girl my age, 18 years and 1 day. I have a large chest which I got from my mum. Most girls would love to have big breasts but then that's all boys want you for and I'm sick of horny boys wanting to get in my pants.

I have curves in all the right places, and I guess you could call my body hot.

I looked at my outfit and was happy with the way I looked.

Quickly, I applied some mascara and concealer before tieing my long brown hair up into a messy bun.

I left 2 strands of hair to dangle down the sides that went just past my ear.

Once I was fully happy with the way I looked, I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs, to be greeted by my bestfriend Ashton.

"Here you go madame." He said as he passed me my lunch. I smiled and stuffed it into my bag.

"Let's go face this last dreaded year." I said as I grabbed Ashton's hand and pulled him to my black matte Audi R8.

We buckled up and drove to school as we listened to my Ed Sheeran album.

Me and Ash have been best friends since we were born. Our parents were friends from work and me and Ash were inseperable from such a small age.

My mum is always at work most nights and mornings because she cares for the elderly. My dad is home most nights but neither of them are here in the mornings, so every morning, Ash comes to my house for a ride to school.

We shortly arrived at the place I call hell. I parked into a spot in the carpark and we both headed out.

I could instantly feel all eyes in our direction. Let's just say that Ashton is one of the hottest guys in the school, and I apparently was one of the hottest girls.

Ashton has light brown curls, hazel eyes, a huge smile and the most adorable dimples.

I did have a crush on him a few years back for ages, but I soon realised that I love him way to much as a friend to take it any further.

As we were walking to student services to get our timetables, I felt someone jump on my back.

"Yo bitches!" I heard my friend Cait say. I turned around and saw Cait, Hannah and Rach, my closest girl friends. I hugged them all and continued walking with them and Ash.

We were all really close and hung out together at lunch and break. Ashton's friends, Riley, Callum, Michael and Harry all joins us at the table too, so we were all quite a big, close group.

I got my timetable and quickly compared with everyone. I was with Ash and Rach for most lessons, which I was pretty happy about, and I was in a few with Cait and Hannah.

"Who is Mr.Castelo? I've never heard of him before." Rach asked.

I shrugged and we walked to registration together.