Chapter 16

*Olivia's P.O.V.*

I heard some footsteps come into the house and some men talking to Logan, so I pulled on a pair of joggers and one of Logan's plain black t-shirts and walked into the living room to see two police officers sat on the sofa opposite of Logan who looked nervous.

"What's going on here?" I asked confused. The three men sat infront of me turned around to face me. Logan gave me a small nervous smile whilst the police officers gave me a black expression.

"Olivia Mansfield, we have had an anonymous call saying that you and Logan Castelo are involved in an illegal relationship." An officer said as I sat down next to Logan. I stared at them with wide eyes. Who told them?

"This is not true." I lied.

"We know it is true, you are wearing one of his t-shirts and I can see you are pregnant, plus you're at his house and you have similar lovebites on your neck to each other." The other officer said, causing me to stay quiet.

"Fine, we are in a relationship." Logan admitted as he placed his hand on my knee and stroked it. I looked to him and we gave each other a small smile.

"Logan, is it correct that Olivia is your student?" An officer asked.

"Yes." Logan replied as they both wrote down things in their notebooks.

"Olivia, were you together before you found out that Logan was your teacher?"

"Yes." I lied. I knew that the consequences wouldn't be as bad if we were together before.

"Were you of legal age when you first got together and were you of legal age when you had sexual intercourse?"

"Yes to both." I answered.

"Okay, well there is nothing we can really do seeing as you were of legal age and you were together before you were in an illegal relationship, so we cannot do anything but ask you to remain keeping it quiet until Olivia graduates and to try and be more secretive as if you have broken up, so the anonymous caller will stay quiet from now on." One man said. Me and Logan smiled at each other widely before the men walked out of the house.

"That was a close one." I said.

"Yeah well atleast we won't have to worry about the police or being caught, but I guess we should try and act like we have broken up." Logan said.

"This will be tough." I said frowning. Logan pulled me into a tight hug and his chin rested on the top of my head whereas my head was rested against his chest.

"I know baby, I know." He replied "Lets go to sleep, we're both shattered and we have school tomorrow so we should get an early night." I nodded so Logan picked me up bridal style and carried me to bed.

*2 months later*

My stomach has gotten so much bigger! I was 5 months pregnant and today is the day we will be finding out the genders of the twins! Also, today is the day that Logan asked me to be his girlfriend one year ago! Time sure has flown by quickly.

Because we had a week off last week for the half term holidays, me and Logan celebrated our one year mark by going on a 5 day holiday that was in Spain. It was an amazing time that I will never forget.

Seeing as I am now a lot bigger, everyone now knows I am pregnant. There have been a lot of rumours going round and everyone is trying to guess who my fiancé is. They're sure in for a shock when they find out on graduation day!

"Here you go." Logan said as he passed me a bag of kfc food.

"Thank you." I said smiling. He buckled up into the car and we both ate our food in the carpark of kfc. We were going to the clinic soon to find out the genders of our babies.. excited is an understatement for how we feel!