Part 1 the beginning and quirk

my name is izuku midoriya and next to me is my sister izumi we are at the doctors to find out our quirks. the doctor that is there to help us let us know that i do have a quirk but to be safe i would have to be marked off as quirkless because of allmight. my quirk is collection and it's an upgrade to afo but i need to eat dna to copy or take the quirk but to give it works the same as my dads with grabbing their head the downside i get the effects of the original user. my sis was clear though and her quirk is a stronger version of moms telekinesis. our mom is the retired pro-hero green telec while our father was all for one but to protect us he had to leave though he helps out by getting us things.

We were at the mall. Unfortunately they had a hostage situation a bit later while we were leaving and our mom was the hostage. There was a hero there but he did the wrong thing and killed the hostage in front of us while arresting the villains. after a bit he found us and took izumi away leaving me alone. "You poor soul, wait that hair color! izuku?" I hear my name and see a face I have not seen in a while. "dad?" I ask "yes it's me, Izuku. Can you tell me what happened?" I nodded and told him the news as I did. I saw that when I got to the situation he stopped smiling and got angrier. "Come with me son, it is time you learn but first copy all of my quirks and I will help you find your sister." and i did that is how i became a villain to find my sister. I also collected a lot more over the years but I needed a group to lead so I made one.