Part 3 unintentional take over

As time went on we got more people to join us and accidentally took over the city of mustafu. We used it to our advantage of finding something or someone.

Though the middle man of the company barely gives the workers enough to live off of. So I became the middle man after they fired the last one and with me the company soared to one of the best and was even approached by the yaoyorozu's while the boss and I were dating. So they offered to have the company's merge in a partnership through marriage. We agreed only if she accepted us as well. We went on a few dates and agreed to marry not long after. As for the company we replaced the ura with yao so the name became yaoraka's anything because we expanded into other areas such as support. As for our villain group we were laying low for now though I let them do their own thing only bailing them out after they learned their lesson.

It's a week before UA starts so we wander a bit only for a girl with green hair and emerald eyes carrying a child with a horn, white hair and ruby eyes to pass them. I recognized who the former was immediately due to the copy I had acting up but another person appeared and he was chasing them. In a quick motion I got a copy of his quirk and distracted him, having him lose them. When we find the two, we have a sibling moment as we break down crying while hugging each other. The little girl wondered what was going on. Izumi asked how I was already married so we brought them to our home and chatted as well as caught up with things sense we have not seen each other sense the age of 4.