Part 16 the war begins

It has been a few months since nabu island with izuku copying two quirks and eri is living with me and finds out she has another mom in tsu due to us dating. Katsumi was worried about her mother and what will come of the war when suddenly they see izuku on tv in his villain outfit. "Hello japan i am wildcard and i have noticed the lack of faith in heroes from you as i have been biding my time but now the act will fall for i am the new number one villain since my father has stepped down and to you hero commission board what you have done has brought us here, the act was a declaration of war and i have answered and to those who are lost and those that are found we are outcasts here and now fight with us or against us and we will see for the civil war is reality!" he said through the transmission and the entire continent is in a panic with people hiding or running around it was almost as if the apocalypse started already.

"Nezu called me i'll go see what he has in store" i said as i walked off to his office to find the board of heroes are on his ass to stop the war to which he says that no hero should kill unless absolutely necessary with that he hung up on them and this pissed them off and i knew it pissed him off as well. "So you called me here, what's next?"

"Wildcard put the entire country into panic, so what's the next fight with the military?"

"Yeah but he does have a back up plan just in case we fail and I don't know what it is yet."

"*sigh* alright let's see where this goes from here"

That was ten years ago and we haven't won yet but there is hope that we will.