part 4 the exam and bad news

After Mo, Ocha, and my sister left to take the exam I stayed with Eri to help her with her quirk when I got two letters which is odd.

(izumi)

well we get to the school to see a lot of people there for the exam and for the rest of the school year i won't use the name given to me by all might however i will use my true name.

after getting in to the exam the writing portion was easy but during the explanation for the practical some dude with blue hair and glasses disrespected the pro and called me out by the look on my face saying 'i don't want to be here' so i shut him up "hey four eyes if you had mic explain he would have told us that the final robot is the zero pointer and your the one causing the distraction so how bout you get a life!" I yell to which mic says thanks and tells us that the 0 pointer should be avoided.

After that fiasco we get sent to the place where we will be taking the test. A few seconds later I see the gates open and zoom in with my telekinesis and start tossing around robots when mic tells them there's no countdowns and soon enough they rush in to catch up. After two minutes I raked up 76 points and decided to slow down on the blows when a rumble happened from behind. I turned to see my sister in law under some rubble and this is the first time in using the quirk given to me by assmight. I jump with the power surging through me, I throw a punch and the zero pointer is destroyed along with my arm and both my legs but as I fall I get slapped and start to flout but then land on my back after she released and I pass out.

(izuku)

I had read the letters and was saddened by the result of it as both companies were taken over by deratech and the yaoyarozu's were killed in their own home by endeahore lighting the place on fire while going after a villain. I had applied for a job at a casino nearby to help out. I'll see what I can do for these people. After getting the job of being a dealer I found out that the person that hired me was one of the outcasts and to say he was glad was an understatement. As a precaution i sent eri over to dad so that he could spend time with her.

(Marry Christmas to you all)