"Just because you gave birth to me it doesn't mean you're my mother...!"

Damian sat outside Thalia's cell, waiting for her to wake up. He was eager to question his mother. However he was more eager to finally spit in her face for all the things she did to him. To him she was never a mother... she was a monster that tried to forge him into a weapon. Tried to take all of his choices away. Tried to force a life on him that he never wanted.

Talia stirred awake, quickly looking at the cell she was in. She seemed to notice Damian very quickly. She knew why he was there but she would never be able to prepare herself for what he was going to say.

"Hello Talia." Damian said with a hostile tone.

"That's Mother to you, ungrateful bastard."

"NO! It's not! You were never my mother! Just because you gave birth to me doesn't make you my mother...!" Damian was no longer interested in questioning her. He'd leave that to Bruce and Selina. They had arrived at the tower that morning but were happy to let Damian say what he wanted to say.

"You took all my choices away! You made me kill people! Tried turning me into something I never asked to be! All because of your stupid legacy! You are gonna rot in a cell the rest of your life... Try anything with me again and you're dead!" Damian exclaimed. He was done with her. Talia Al Ghul was dead in his eyes. He had no mother. He was finally done with the league of assassins. Never again he told himself.

...

Raven was meditating in her room. It was getting harder for her to do so with Kori's pregnancy. She could feel the presence of that baby all throughout the tower. She could feel that the baby was actually quite happy and at ease.

She heard a knock at her door. She expectedly to be Damian but it was his father. She thought he'd be interrogating Talia. She suddenly became very nervous.

"Mr Wayne... uh come in." Raven said nervously. She was hoping he was going to tell her something good or talk about something good but she couldn't for the life of her think of what could be good for him to talk to her about.

"Raven I need to talk to you about Damian." Nervousness became more prominent in her now and she was hoping nothing was wrong with him.

"What about him?"

"I know how he feels about her. He basically just resented her and said it all to her face. He's angry and he just needs someone there... I assume I don't even need to tell you to do that seeing as you are in a relationship with him." Raven suspected this could've been coming. She could feel immense anger in the tower but she assumed that was coming from Bruce, Damian, Selina and Talia. Little did she know it was mainly Damian.

"Don't worry. I could feel the anger. I'll talk to him."

"Thank you Raven." With that he left. Never one for conversation.

Raven quickly text Damian asking him to come to their room. He wasted no time in replying. He said he was on his way.

...

Upon entering the room, Damian noticed that Raven was very quickly in his face kissing him. He could never complain, but he did pull away after a few seconds knowing this was not the reason she asked him there.

"What's wrong Raven? He said with a hint of concern.

"I dunno, you tell me." This earned Raven a raised eyebrow from Damian. He was obviously confused but knew it muse be something important.

"Damian I don't have to be near you to know you're angry. Why are you so angry? Does your mother being that much anger?" Raven couldn't hide the concern she has. She put her hands on his shoulders, promising to be there to listen.

Damian took a deep breath and began explaining.

"My mother is half the reason I was so insistent on killing and overall being a bad person... She manipulated me my whole life and tried to make me into a weapon. She took away all my choices even though I'm her son!" Damia begun to shed a tear. He accidentally shouted the last part and apologised for doing so.

Having listened to Damian's explanation of his mother and her ways, she put her hands on his face and leaned her forehead against his.

He begun crying. Raven gave his a long passionate kiss and hugged him tightly.

"It's ok Dami. It's ok." He begun crying more and she pulled him to lay on the bed with her. Damian hated being seen as vulnerable but with her he didn't care.

They laid there in bed with Damian crying for the next hour or town. They were both fine with this and insisted on not moving... Raven wanted to interrogate Talia and yell at her for her behaviour towards her own son. Her boyfriend.

Meanwhile Batman and Catwoman would keep her busy...