No

Damian and Raven had spent the last week obsessively watching Arella. After what happened with her getting kidnapped they really couldn't try their luck in leaving her. However Arella's powers had been growing quickly and whilst Raven was particularly proud of her, it quickly became a nuisance. Things were beginning to float and Arella's eyes would turn red every time she was upset.

Today was like any other day for the birds. Get up, sit around and watch Arella whilst looking after Titus and Alfred the cat and then go to sleep. That was until Arella began flying around. She wasn't going fast but she was going to dangerous areas of the house.

"Beloved, where is she now?!" Damian was at the very least happy that Raven could easily detect Arella with her powers whilst she was close.

"She's in your weapon room!" Raven insisted Damian didn't need to fit in a weapons room to the house. While she agreed the training room was big, a weapon room in the training room was ridiculous.

As the two rushed to the weapon room they noticed another green glow. Teleportation was a favourite of Arella's. She had gotten good with it. Nearly as good as her mother, Raven was not too jealous.

She began to float into the kitchen whilst smiling and holding her hands out to her parents. Of course they rushed after her.

"We're coming Baby!" Raven yelled. Arella was not easy work and a cuddle with her seemed ideal at this point instead of running after her.

The couple caught her just before she landed on the toaster. Arella giggled before grabbing Raven's nose and hugging up to her face. Raven breathed a sigh of relief before smiling at her daughter.

Damian also sighed in relief and turned the toaster off before grabbing Raven and Arella into a warm hug. They stayed like that for a while before Damian's phone started going off. He was receiving a call from Red Hood.

"Todd."

"Demon Spawn! I need some help here!" Damian could just about make out what he said over the gunshots. Of course this was no surprise to Damian.

"Ugh where are you?"

"Ummm... see that's the main problem. I'm in the building closest to your house..."

"WHAT?! I'm coming!" He immediately hung up and explained the situation to Raven before giving her and Arella kisses. Raven urged him to stay safe and not get too injured.

As he arrived Red Hood was still covering from behind a wall which he had been since he called.

"TODD YOU IDIOT! What are you doing?!"

"Um... mission?"

"You are an idiot! Did you even think about me, Raven and Arella?!"

Azrael swooped in and kicked Red Hood through the wall. "No he did not."

Author: sorry I know I said I'd start a one shot book (which is part of the reason this is quite short) but when I tried to upload the first chapter it didn't work and I lost it all. So I will be starting it again either later or tomorrow. Next chapter of this will be longer as well, was just a bit tired as well as I did just get back from a holiday. Will be doing more tomorrow don't worry.