Chapter 11>> Discord's Meeting

Starlight Glimmer was walking in the castle hallway with Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox. "So, how was your sleep? Did you both get a good night's rest? Anthony? Ian?" she grinned.

"Yes, we did." Ian said.

"And the guest room looked quite nice." Anthony said. "Where are we going, anyways?"

"We're going to the main room. I'm taking you there to meet Princess Twilight. She is my teacher, I am her student. She teaches me about friendship. Also, so we can all have breakfast together as friends." Starlight closed her eyes in a happy expression, "Isn't that nice?"

"Yeah, it is." Ian said.

Anthony looked nervous when Starlight mentioned Twilight.

"Don't worry, Twilight is nice." Starlight put her hoof on the door. "So, there's nothing to be nervous about." She beamed a smile, to assure the ponies.

She then opened the door. "Twilight."

"Ah! Starlight!" Twilight Sparkle said. "You're here!" She walked up to Starlight. She then turned her head to the side to see Anthony and Ian, who were behind her.

"I would like you to meet Ian and Anthony." Starlight said. "My new friends, that I told you that have been staying here with us in Ponyville."

"Hello. I'm Twilight Sparkle." Twilight put her hoof out to Anthony and Ian. "I am the Princess of Friendship. It is nice to meet the both of you. Any friend of Starlight's is a new friend of mines."

"Hi, I'm Ian." Ian said. "Princess." He bowed down to Twilight, showing her respect.

"No. Please, really. You don't need to be so formal with me, here." Twilight said, waving her hoof around. "Just call me, Twilight."

"I'm Anthony, here." Anthony said. "Thank you for letting us stay at your castle, Twilight. We appreciate it, since we are new to Ponyville."

"You're absolutely welcome!" Twilight said, to Anthony. "Now, let's all sit down at the table and have breakfast together."

She sat down at her seat. The doors busted open, with a purple dragon moving a cart, filled with pancakes.

The ponies sat down at the seats. They all smelled the yummy scent of freshly cooked pancakes. "Breakfast is served! I made blueberry pancakes!" Spike said.

"Mmm, those sure do smell good, Spike." Starlight used her magic to place a separate pancake plate to Anthony and Ian, for each of them to have.

"Thanks for the food." Ian said.

"Yes, thank you Starlight and Spike." Anthony took a bite out of the pancake. "Wow," his eyes turned big, as he took in the taste of the food. "These pancakes are delicious."

"Yeah, I know. Right?" Twilight said, grabbing her pancake plate with her magical horn. "Spike is the best cook."
---------------------------
"Thank you for inviting me to a tea party, Fluttershy." Discord was holding a tea cup, while he was inside Fluttershy's house. "We haven't had one in such a long while."

"You're welcome, Discord." Fluttershy said, grabbing the teapot with her hooves. "I do enjoy catching up with you about things." She poured the tea in her tea cup.

"So, do I." Discord said. He took a sip of his tea. "Tell me. Has anything new happened to you, lately? Anything that I should know?"

"Well, yes." Fluttershy said. "Actually there is. That I have been meaning to tell you about."

"Wait...There actually is? This time?" Discord said. "I wonder what it could be?" He used his magic to pop up next to Fluttershy. "That you surely have been meaning to tell me. Please, do go on." A monocle appeared onto his eye. "continue speaking, my dear."

"Alright. If you say so," Fluttershy looked up at him. "You see, me and others. Twilight and the rest of us. We all made some new friends."

"You made new friends? What kind are they?" Discord asked.

"They're both male ponies. A pony named Ian. And, a pegasi named Anthony. They're both best friends. They just moved into Ponyville. They're both staying at Twilight's castle, because they're having some difficulties trying to get back on their hooves."

"Ah, I see." Discord said. "That's very intriguing. It sounds like they're not from this world. Is there any chance that I can meet them?"

"Yes. Of course. They are still in town, after all." Fluttershy said. "I think you would get along just fine with Anthony and Ian. So, I think you should meet them. They're both quite the interest."

"Goodie! I'll make arrangements for meeting them," Discord had a calendar appear in his paws. "Right away. Here, on my calendar." He was holding a quill pen with his other hand.

"Great. Well, that settles it." Fluttershy said. "You're gonna meet Ian and Anthony." She put her hoof to her chest. "I'll go tell Twilight, right away. And Starlight, and Spike. So that they know about it too. Plus, the rest of my friends."

"Oh, thank you. Fluttershy." Discord said.