Chapter 19>> Talks Of Smosh And The Lake

"So can you please tell us!?" Pinkie Pie said in excitement. "Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!" she repeated as she went close-up to Anthony's face, touching his pony nose with her's.

"Alright!" Anthony got annoyed by Pinkie, making him back away from her. "Just STOP! For the love of Equestria, just please stop! Stop it, Pinkie."

"Heh, okay." said Pinkie, smiling back at him.

"Wait. Tell you what?" asked Anthony, being confused.

"Yeah?" asked Ian. "We don't know what we have to tell you about?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. My bad." said Pinkie. "I mean that I want you and Ian to tell us the story on how you got your cutie marks. To make it more simpler, since you didn't grow up in Equestria. Because both of you aren't from our world. Just tell us, what your purpose was in your world? What did you do for a living there? What was the story, behind on discovering what your true passion was? Tell us what the meaning of those arrow symbols are, for your cutie marks? That's really something that I think all of us here would want to rightfully know about." she turned away her attention to look at everypony else in the Mane Seven. "Right? Girls?" 

"Yes. Of course. We would like to hear about this story, Ms. Pie." said Rarity. "That's if Anthony and Ian want to talk about."

"Sure, Rarity and everyone else." said Ian. "We really don't mind telling our story at all." he looked back at Anthony. "Anthony. They want to know about the story behind Smosh. You can go ahead, man and explain it to them. Just try to make it quick."

"Right, Ian. I will try my best on explaining it in a shorter way. To save us all the time." said Anthony.

"Smosh?" asked Spike. "What is that? It sounds like a flipped-up version of the word 'smash'?  Do you mean that instead?"

"No. It's Smosh. Not smash." said Anthony. "I will explain it right now."

------------------------------------------------------

Pinkie Pie jumped up and down. "I can't believe you and Ian's group and brand name was named Smosh. Because it was a misspelling of the word 'mosh pit' by one of your friends. That's pretty cool! It's a spectacular way of words." 

"Oh, I see." said Spike. "But, what's a YouTube channel?" He pointed with his finger up. "I have no idea what a subscribe button is either?"

"Me neither. The only buttons that I press are big red ones for my party cannons." said Pinkie.

"Uh, nevermind that." said Ian to Spike. "It's not important for you to know. Since you don't have that technology in Equestria. So, don't worry about it bro."

"If you say so, Ian." said Spike.

"So, Anthony." said Rainbow Dash. She pointed to him with her blue-feathered wing. "You mean to say that you and Ian both do comedy-skits for entertaining your audience?"

"And that both of you are entertainers and influencers?" added in Twilight Sparkle.

Ian and Anthony both looked at each other and then nodded at the same time. They replied in unison. "Yes."

"Also, our fans are Smoshers." said Ian.

"That's so amazing!" said Starlight Glimmer. "You know my friend Trixie Lulamoon? Who's a blue unicorn by the way? She is an entertainer too. She does magic tricks and travels around Equestria. I have even helped her put on a magic show or two, before." 

"In my world, I have seen a human doing magic tricks. But a unicorn doing magic tricks?" said Ian. "That's something that I don't see everyday. Sounds awesome, Starlight."

"Now that you have both explained where you are from." said Discord. "How did you get here in Ponyville?"

"Oh, about that." said Anthony. "It's a strange story to try to explain. But what I can tell you is that when me and Ian got in Ponyville. We were teleported to Everfree Forest first. I don't know how we got there?"

"Everfree Forest? It's not a safe forest down there." said Fluttershy. "It's nothing but trouble there."

"Yeah. We know. We barely made it out there alive. Timberwolves chased us on the way out." said Anthony to Fluttershy.

"We have got to get you both back home to your world." said Twilight. "It's time that we do. We don't know what can happen, if you stay here in Equestria longer than the few days, you have already been here for. I don't know how long it is compared to your Earth. It could still be the day you left from there. Who knows?"

"Yeah. You don't ever want to mess with time." said Applejack. "Listen to Twilight. I think we should go back to Everfree Forest, to see if there are any portals there or anything that could have explained how you got there." 

"Portals?" asked Ian. "Why would that be there? If it's a forest?"

"Everfree Forest is filled with the unknown. It's not safe there. There is so much weird stuff there." said Rarity. "Mostly, spooky stuff. But also quite legendary stuff too."

"Yes. Like the time I went in a mirror pool of water there. Which was a mistake by the way since it duplicated so many of my reflections, making many clones of me. All those many pony-me spread across Ponyville because they kept making more of each other. More of me. After that, I never went back to Everfree Forest." said Pinkie. "I have learned not to mess with that kind of stuff."

"A pool of water? A portal?" said Anthony, his eyes grew big. "No way! I remember that there was a lake near us. Remember, Ian?"

"Oh yeah! I remember that." said Ian. "Why are you mentioning that now?"

"Because, I just realized that maybe that lake was a portal to our dimension?" said Anthony. 

"Wait what? Really?" Ian was shocked.

"Yes. I am being real with you." said Anthony. 

"If that's true then, then that means that lake could be your way back home." said Starlight. "We should go with you to Everfree Forest, to assist you there. Everfree isn't just a place that you go to alone. It's far too dangerous for that. It's better if you go with us together, as a group. That way you and Ian won't get lost."

"I'm with Starlight on that." said Twilight. "That settles it, we're going there. To find that lake-portal. Come on girls, we've got some packing to do!"