Chapter 26>> Friendship Always Wins!

There were many sweets and foods that were on top of the crystal dining table. To cupcakes, cake, fruit...There was even apple cider. But what stood out to the two Smosh pegasi the most was seeing their favorite treats. 

Ian Hecox gasped. "NO WAY! THERE'S PINK SPRINKLED DONUTS!" he ran to the dessert bar and stuffed his mouth with devouring a few pink sprinkled frosted donuts. "Heck yeah!"

"Yes!" Anthony Padilla saw his favorite candy. He started licking a rainbow-flavored lollipop. "A rainbow lollipop, my favorite." he gazed over to Pinkie Pie. "Pinkie, how did you know that me and Ian liked these things?"

Pinkie smiled. "I'm glad that you and Ian like them. It was just a sense that I had, that made me feel like that I should bring those donuts and lollipops to this party."

"Cool, well thanks." said Ian. "I love donuts."

"Yeah, same." Pinkie said, agreeing with Ian. "Good thing, I ordered these earlier from Donut Joe, back in Canterlot for a delivery. He makes the best donuts out of Equestria." 

"Let's have a food battle, Anthony! Right here, and now!" Ian shouted, pointing his hoof to Anthony, who was at a distance from him. 

"Yeah! And I'm going to win against your pink frosted-sprinkled donut!" Anthony said. "Again!"

"We will see about that." Ian said. 

"What's a food battle?" Pinkie asked. "May I join in?" She took out a frosted cupcake. "With my frosted cupcake?" 

"It's a food battle against someone with your favorite food, trying to see who can do better things with the use of it." said Ian to Pinkie. "Food battles are usually a thing that me and Anthony do all the time. Like, once every year. But since this is new to you and we are in Equestria. Then, sure! You can join our food battle."

"Yay!" Pinkie said. "This is gonna be so much fun." 

"Uh, is it okay if I join, too?" asked Rainbow Dash. "This talk about a battle and with food, has got me interested. Challenges are my thing. I can be quite competitive."

"Hmm. Rainbow? And Pinkie? How would this even fit in our Equestrian Food Battle?" Ian wondered. 

"Wait! I got an even better idea!" said Anthony. "What if instead?...me and Ian won't be doing food battle against each other. What if we had our own person to compete for each side on our behalf?" 

"That sounds smart." Ian said. "But, what do you exactly mean by all that?" He asked. 

"I mean that Pinkie can represent you and your pink frosted-sprinkled donut, Ian. And, Rainbow can represent me on my team, by using my rainbow-colored lollipop." said Anthony. "Does that sound good to you?"

"Sweet sprinkles! It does make sense." Ian said. "That is a fantastic idea. One thing, though."

"Yeah. And what would that be?" asked Anthony.

"We need a food battle announcer, to announce whoever the winner of this food battle will be. It's not a food battle without a visible announcer, to see who has won." said Ian.

"Yup. You are right about that. But who could be our announcer?" asked Anthony. 

Spike then ran up to Ian and Anthony in the room. He raised his hand up. "Ooh! What about me? I am pretty good at announcing stuff. I have tons of experience in my field of helping others and being their assistant. Please, let me do it."

"Spike has announced things for Twilight. And he has been pretty helpful too." said Rainbow. "I think it's best if you let him. And you know me? I can tell who has the best qualities or not."