Chapter 3>> Everfree Forest

~The art of the Smosh ponies in this chapter belongs to me because I drew them myself!~

"AHHHHH!!!" Ian and Anthony both screamed outloud as they both collapsed down into a forest.

They both fell down into the same bush. "OOF!" Ian said, as his body slammed down into a loud THUD noise.

"AHHH!" Anthony shouted. "Ian get off of me!" He pushed him off to the side.

"What the!?" Ian fell down to the ground and he freaked out when he saw Anthony, "AHHHHH! ANTHONY! ANTHONY!"

Anthony had his eyes closed and sighed in relief as he crawled out of the bush, "What is it, Ian? Why are you freaking out? I--" his eyes widened when he saw what Ian looked like. "Oh my gosh! IAN!"

He was in so much shock. "What happened to you? You're a....PONY!?" He turned his head to the side to look at him closer. "What is going on!?"

"I am?" Ian asked. "Wait--HEY! I was about to ask you the same thing! You're a pony too."

"Wait, I am?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah, dude. There's a lake over there." Ian pointed with his hoof. "We should go see our reflections in it."

After he said that, they both walked to the lake and looked at their reflections in it. "Woah! I am a pony!" Ian touched his bread-like hair. "They even got my bread-hair right this time."

"This is weird." Anthony looked at his reflection. "Hey, I'm not a pony."

"Yeah, you are. What are you talking about? You look like me." Ian pointed to Anthony.

"Except that I have these tucked onto my back," Anthony noticed how he had wings.

"What are those?"

"They're wings, Ian. I have them."

"So, that makes you a pony with wings?"

"Well, yes. But not exactly." Anthony said. "I'm a pegasi, or a pegasus--the ones that come with flying wings."

"Aw, man. That's so cool." Ian said. "Hey, Anthony."

"Yes?"

"Where are we? Do you know where we are at? And maybe, why we turned into ponies? And maybe, how we can get back home? I feel like you may know, since you already know what a pegasi is because you are one."

"Well, when we are arguing earlier in the living room. We did get sucked up into the TV while My Little Pony was still playing in the background." Anthony said. "So, as far as I can say...we most likely are in this animated world filled with cartoon ponies."

"Hmm, yeah that makes sense. But I wonder why we got sent here? I don't understand. I just want to go back home."

"Well, I don't know if there is a way for us to go back home? As for the location that we are in right now, this is Everfree Forest."

"Everfree Forest?"

"Yes. And I higgly suggest that we get the flying *fuck* outta here!" Anthony started to raise his wings up. "And FAST!..if you want to live."

"Why? Anthony? What's wrong? It's just a forest."

"It's not just my ordinary forest. This is a dangerous place to be at. There are some magic stuff here and some scary creatures that lurk around here. So, you have to be really careful and watch your back."

"Oh, okay. But where are we going to be going?" Ian started walking.

Anthony spoke. "I don't know yet. I think we'll go to Ponyville afterwards, to get some help. But first, let's get out of this forest as fast as we can."

"Alright, if you say so." Said Ian, following Anthony into the forest.