Chapter 4>> Timberwolves

Ian sighed as he was walking. "Dude, we've been walking in this forest for hours. I'm tired."

"Well, what do you expect? Everfree Forest is big. And we have to keep going, until we reach Ponyville." Said, Anthony.

Ian groaned in annoyance. "My feet hurt. Please, man. Can we please just take at least a break?...from all this walking we're doing."

Anthony rolled his eyes at him. "Fine. We'll take like a 10 minute break. And then we will go back to walking." He then looked back at him. "And they're not called feet. You're a pony, so they are called hooves. Get your pony anatomy right." He stopped walking.

"Sure, whatever." Ian stopped walking and stood by himself to take a break. "Damn, being a pony with hooves is exhausting. All this walking has got me all so tired, that I feel like I just got finished walking off of a runaway from a fashion show."

"Well, geez Ian. We are animals, what do you expect? We have to walk this way, or else we might as well--" Anthony stopped talking in mid sentence when Ian cut him off.

"Anthony." Ian said. "Anthonyyy~!" He shouted. "Anthony," he said in a worried tone through his gritted teeth. "Look behiiind you."

"WHAT!? Ian!? What do you want!? Why do you keep shouting my name!? It's rude to cut people off when they are talking. This better be good! Or else, I swear I will--" Anthony started shaking in fear, when he turned behind him, as he heard barking.

Ian was shaking in fear. "Anthony. What the hell is THAT!?" He pointed to the wooden creature that was in front of them. "That looks like a wolf, but made out of wood. But it doesn't look right. Look at the creepy stare it is giving us."

Anthony frowned. "That's a timberwolf. It is one of the most dangerous creatures here that lives in Everfree Forest."

"Grrrrr!" The timberwolf looked mad at them.

Ian chuckled in a nervous tone. "A timberwolf? And it's dangerous, well yeah I can see that." He said. "What do we do? It is going to eat us alive."

"IAN." Anthony said.

"You better hurry and think of something quick!"

"IAN!"

"WHAT!?"

"RUN!" Anthony started running. Ian then soon followed after.

'BARK! BARK! BARK!' The timberwolf barked loudly at them as it chased after them down the woods.

Anthony and Ian kept running as fast as they could. Anthony then gasped to himself and said, "Wait. What am I doing? I'm such an idiot! I don't need to run. I'm a pegasi, with wings! I can FLY!" He then started to flap his wings, and took off flight.

"AHHHHH! ANTHONY!" Ian screamed. "I don't think I can run this long, while this d*ck of a timberwolf keeps on chasing me."

"IAN!" Anthony flew near him. "Hold on, I got you! Hold on!" He swooped in and grabbed Ian by the collar of his shirt while he flew up in the sky. He flew faster, and the timberwolf lost track of them.

"Dude! Why didn't you do this earlier? It would of made things much more easier." Ian said, as Anthony was still carrying him by his shirt collar.

"Well, I'm sorry that I forgot that I had WINGS!--" Anthony talked so loudly that when he opened his mouth up, he forgot that he was biting onto Ian's shirt to hold him from falling. But since he forgot, it made him drop Ian down into a bush. "AHHHH!"

Not paying much attention, Anthony then crashed himself into a tree, making him fall down the tree branches and into the same bush that Ian had fell into. "OOF!" Anthony then got back up. He rubbed his head with his hoof, "Ow, that hurt."