Chapter 1

Talia:

"That's ridiculous." I rolled my eyes. Adam and I were walking down the halls of our high school. Adam was telling me how Mrs. Asher gave him a in-lunch detention for talking to Sammy during partner work.

"That's what I told her! She didn't get mad at everyone else who was talking... just me." He sighed.

"She probably hates your guts." I shrugged, glancing at our surroundings. We were coming close to my science class.

Once the door was in sight, I kissed Adam on the cheek and walked through the open door.

I found my seat in between Niall and Zach.

"Louis thinks your hot." Niall whisper yelled to me.

"No I don't! Harry does-" Louis was cut off.

"What do I think?" Harry was in the front of the room, glaring at Louis.

"You think Niall is a dimwit."

"Hey! Harry I thought we were friends!" Niall fake pouted.

Harry rolled his eyes and made his way to his seat. When he passed my desk he took his pencil and scribbled all over my notes.

"Thanks." I muttered.

"No problem sweet cheeks." He winked and sat down.

There were three kinds of Harry known to man. Harry around his friends. Bad boy Harry. And perverted flirt Harry. Obviously I wasn't his friend so the only time I saw 'with his friends Harry' was at lunch when they were alone at their table. His smiles and laughs seemed more real and less snarky. His eyes would widen then squeeze shut because he was laughing so hard.

I wasn't Harry's friend so all I got was a whole lot of asshole Harry. I decided that's bad boy Harry and perverted flirt Harry combined.

I rolled my eyes and started re-writing my notes on the next page. When the teacher came in, I ignored the lesson and continued with my notes. I would have to borrow someone's from today.

------------------

"Hey Eea." (it's pronounced e-ah) I sighed, sitting down next to her.

"Hi." She smiled. Her blonde hair tied up into the usual bun.

"Where's Adam and company?" That was Eea's name for Adam and his friends. She said there were to many to list names but not enough to say 'Adam and friends'

"Adams got a in-lunch detention." I pulled out my chocolate pudding and a spoon.

"Good." She mumbled.

Eea didn't like Adam. She hated him. Ever since the fifth grade. She's says she just doesn't trust him and I shouldn't either. It's been three years and I'm still alive so I think I'm okay. Eea says he's planning something against me but I told her she was being ridiculous.

This is why Eea likes Louis. Louis, as well as Niall, Liam, Zayn and Harry, hate Adam as well. Eea loves the fact that Louis can sing and she dies whenever he's around, or so she tells me.

Louis is the only one who shows that he can sing. I've heard Niall and Zayn before and they were good. Liam was in my music class last year and I know he can sing. That leaves Harry. I haven't heard him sing and I really don't care if he can.

"Talia?" Eea's voice was high pitched and almost a whisper.

"Huh?" I shoved a piece of cracker into my mouth and looked at her expectantly.

"L-Louis is coming o-over here." She spat out.

I stared at her for a minute, frozen in terror. I then burst into laughter. What is she going to do when he actually gets here? She can't even watch him walk without drooling.

"Hey Talia." Louis smiled. He knew very well that Eea liked him. I had told him once on accident but Eea doesn't know that and I would like to keep it that way.

"Hi." I ate my last cracker.

"Harry wants to know if he can borrow your science notes." Louis really was trying to hold in a laugh but a small chuckle escaped his lips.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny." I rolled my eyes.

"So uh where's your boyfriend?" Louis leaned down in between Eea and I to grab one of my cookies. I think Eea started to hyperventilate. She stood up and grabbed the trash pile we had created, running off to the trash cans.

"Your so mean." I pushed Louis. He knew what he was doing when he leaned down.

"Hey, I'm just making sure she still likes me." He held his hands up in defense. "I think I'm gonna ask her out."

"Really?" My eyes went wide.

"Yeah. Is there a problem?" He ate the cookie he had taken.

"No, it's just Eea's gonna flip." My eyes were still wide in amazement.

"I know." He had a devilish smile evident on his face.

"You aren't just doing it to see her reaction are you?" I had an awful ache in my stomach.

"No! No, I've seen her when she isn't drooling and well, I like what I see. I don't want to get into to much detail about it. I like her okay?" He shrugged like it was nothing.

Eea came back and sat down in her seat again.

"Hi Louis." She breathed out.

"Hi babe." He smirked, knowing how much she was dying inside. "Eea I was thinking... we have been going to school together since kindergarten and we are now seniors. Do you know what we haven't done? We have never been on a date and I think we should... do you agree?"

Eea's eyes were wide with shock. She glanced at me as if to make sure it was real. When her eyes landed on Louis again, a smile spread across her face.

Eea nodded her head vigorously, standing up. Louis wrapped his arms around her as she did the same.

After a minute Louis pulled away, keeping one arm around her. "You never answered my question, Talia. Where is Adam?"

"Detention." I didn't bother to tell him the whole story.

Louis smirked then kissed Eea on the cheek, telling her that he would see her later. He walked back over to his table and all four boys high fived him, except for Harry who wasn't there.