Chapter 17

Talia:

I rubbed my eyes, yawning. Checking the time, I was shocked to find it to be ten o'clock in the morning.

"Oh shit." I whispered, scrambling out of bed. I pulled on a tank top and sweatpants and put my hair in a bun. I put on a little bit of mascara and ran down the stairs, almost tripping.

"Harry!" He was standing in my kitchen, leaning on the counter. "Why didn't you wake me? Why are you still here?"

"Relax." He shrugged, taking a sip of his juice. "We're skipping."

"Harry! I don't skip." I whined.

"Well, you are today." He smiled, throwing out the empty juice pouch.

I rolled my eyes and sat at the island.

"You should wear that more often." Harry smirked.

"Shut up." I glared at him. Why was he so annoying.

"You look good." He said coming closer.

"Thank you Harry but stop." I played with the piece of scrap paper on the island.

"No I'm serious. You look good. Why don't you wear it more?" His smirk grew as he came closer and closer. He turned me around and rested his hands on my hips.

I had to look up because he was standing and I was sitting.

"Because." I ripped off a piece of scrap of paper.

"That's not a very good answer." Harry said, leaning down.

"Yes it is."

"Nope." He leaned in all the way but right before his lips touched mine I placed the piece of paper in front of me.

The second he touched it he backed up, confused.

"Why'd you do that?" Harry pouted.

"Well one, because I only kiss boyfriends and two, because the last two times you've kissed me, you were an ass the next day."

"I was not." He rolled his eyes, putting his hands on my hips from behind as I stood up. "And I can fix the boyfriend issue."

"You can't if I don't let you." Harry wrapped his arms around me. "And besides, I'm going on dates with Brad, remember?" I tried to get free but he was to strong.

"We don't like Brad." Harry squeezed his arms tighter.

"We?" I turned my head to look at him.

"Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn, me... you." He smirked, hopeful.

"Who says I don't like Brad?" I continued to look at him.

"Me." Harry smirked. "You don't like him anymore remember? He didn't treat you very nice."

"Ya but-"

"Talia" He whined.

"I'm joking." I chuckled, waving him off. "I'm done with him."

"Good." Harry nodded his head once. "Now, what are we going to do today?"

"I don't know, I was planning on going to school." I finally freed myself from his grip.

"We'll go shopping, good idea. Go change and we can leave." He pointed to the stairs.

"I thought you liked this outfit." I put my hands on my hips.

"Oh my god." He rolled his eyes and came towards me.

"Harry..." I backed up, scared of what he was going to do.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Harry!" I screamed, laughing. "Put me down!"

He ran up the stairs, me hitting his back. We got to the top and he set me down in front of my room.

"Go change." Harry said, giggling.

I had never heard Harry giggle before. It was extremely cute.

I rolled my eyes and closed the door.