Chapter 9

Talia:

"Harry?" I stood next to his locker. He was putting away his books considering the fact we had lunch next.

"What?" He groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Why would you say that to Riley?" I wasn't really mad. I honestly thought it was kinda funny. I was just mad that he broke into my phone.

"Just shut up." He looked at me, a blank stare on his face.

"Excuse me?" Why was he acting so mean this morning when he was all flirty last night.

"Shut. Up. Please, your giving me a headache." He rubbed his temples and began to walk away.

"I don't care. Why did you brake into my phone?" I grabbed his arm and spun him around. The halls were empty.

Harry's jaw tightened. I felt my hands sweat.

"Harry, answer me." I really didn't care about it anymore, I just wanted to show him that I wasn't gonna back down just because he was being an ass.

"Don't fucking touch me." He whispered, staring me straight in the eye.

"Oh really? You didn't seem to have that rule last night when you kissed me!" Now I was mad.

Harry pushed me against the lockers. One of his hands was on my waist, another holding one of my wrists. His face an inch away from mine.

"Listen princess, I don't care if you have your little confidence bursts but don't come near me when you do. I kissed you in the heat of the moment, tell anyone, your dead." Harry backed up and walked away.

I looked at my wrist and found a red mark where is hand had been.

"Ass." I muttered, rubbing my wrist and walking to lunch.

I found a spot next to Cali and Eea. "Hi." I mumbled.

"Louis told me about your dinner date with Harry and his mum." Eea chuckled.

"Ya, real funny." I rolled my eyes.

"So... you uh, you guys kissed?" Eea smirked.

I almost choked on my food. "Uh, maybe, yeah. But he kissed me." I covered up, making sure to leave out the part about actually liking it.

Why did Harry care so much if I told people if he was just gonna turn around and tell all his friends?

"Is he a good kisser?" Cali asked, joining the conversation.

"I don't know." I lied. "I was to shocked to really notice anything."

"That sucks." Cali said, eating her salad.

"Mm." I didn't talk for the rest of lunch. I was to busy thinking of what I was gonna say to Harry.

I was pissed. I can't tell anyone but he can tell people? Unfair.

----------------------

After school was finished, I made it my mission to find Harry's car and talk to him. I walked out to the student parking lot but didn't recognize any of the cars except for Adams.

Why was Adams car here? Wasn't he in jail? I heard noises coming from around the corner.

The parking lot was split into four. Two sections for the students. One for the staff and one for guests.

I made my way to the second half of the student section. I found, along with a few cars, a huge group of students.

"What the hell?" I mumbled, walking over. The group was more of a circle and from the noises coming from the middle of it, people were fighting.