Chapter 18

Talia:

I got changed and fixed my makeup a little more, applying concealer. When I opened the door, Harry was in the hallway, smirking at all the pictures.

"We don't have to look at those." I pulled him away.

"Oh yes we do." he smirked, getting out of my grip and walking back over. "Look at little Talia." He smiled, pointing.

"Shut up." I grabbed his wrist and pulled him downstairs.

"Talia?"

"Hmm?" I was searching for my phone.

"I decided I don't want to go shopping." Harry smiled innocently.

"Well I just got dressed..."

"I know. We're still going somewhere." He nodded his head as if he was reassuring me.

"Where?" I wouldn't be surprised if it was a bar or something like that.

"The petting zoo." He smiled cheekily.

"The petting zoo?" I stared at him, completely surprised.

"Yep. We are going to recreate the pictures from when you were little. All of them."

"Really?" I laughed, hoping he was joking."

"Yep." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the car.

------------------------

The first place we went was the goats. Harry said that he took a picture of all of the old pictures so we could make them perfect.

I found a goat that looked like the one in the picture and got down on my knees in front of the gate like I did before. Harry took the picture and we moved on to the sheep, miniature horses, and chickens.

"Done." Harry smiled as he took the last picture. I stood up and walked over to look at it.

"Perfect." I breathed out, satisfied with the way I looked. "What now?"

"Now we do the other ones." Harry smirked.

"What other ones?" I tilted my head. Hadn't he been talking about the ones only at the petting zoo.

"The ones with me in them." He pulled me to the car once again and drove back to my house.

I had no idea which pictures Harry was talking about.

---------------------

We got back to my house and Harry didn't even wait for me, he just got out of the car.

"Harry?" Instead of going inside he walked around to the back yard.

"Do you still have the treehouse?" Harry quickly turned to look at me but spun back around right after.

"Yeah... why?" I was almost scared of what he was planning.

"I told you." He chuckled. "We're recreating the old pictures.

"Harry what are you-"

"Look." He took out his phone and held it up to my face.

There were multiple pictures of Harry and I in front of and in the treehouse. Some from when we were really young some from when we were older.

"We're gonna redo that one." Harry brought up a picture of when we were about six maybe. My arms were wrapped around Harry and my head was on his chest. He was grinning at the camera.

"Harry can't we redo a different-"

"Nope." He smiled, setting his phone up on the deck so that we could get it from the same exact spot.

"I'm gonna put it on video so I can just pause it once we get the picture." He walked back over to me, smirking.

He held his arms up. "Hug me." He chuckled.

I hugged his torso like I did in the picture. Then he was only a few centimeters taller, now he's somewhere around half a foot taller.

"Good job." He congratulated me then put his arm around my back. "Smile."

I did a small smile but I could see in the corner of my eye Harry was doing the same exact grin he did in the picture.

"Harry I think we're good." I tried to pull away but he just grabbed my hands and pulled my close again.

"We should do this again sometime." He smiled, pressing his forehead to mine.

"Really?" I scrunched up my nose, smiling.

"Definitely." He smiled, letting go of my hands and placing his on my hips.

"I don't know." I shrugged, giggling.

Harrys Styles made me giggle and I actually liked the position we were in. This was new.

"If I promise I won't be an ass tomorrow can I kiss you?" Harry looked me in the eye, rolling his lips in to keep himself from smiling.

"Only if you promise." I actually wanted Harry to kiss me this time.

"I promise..." Harry trailed off as he leaned in. His lips were soft on mine but just like the last two times, we moved in sink. My hands went to his cheeks as he tugged my hips closer to him.

I pulled away smiling. I slowly opened my eyes to find Harry grinning like he did in the picture. He let go of my waist and went over to his phone and stopped the video.

"I'll send you them later." He smiled, looking at his phone then up at me.

Harry came back over then kissed my cheek and went back to the front yard.

I smiled to myself then spun around and walked towards the tree house. I climbed up the ladder, each step creaked but I carried on.

Once I got up there all the memories flooded back. I hadn't been up here since I was thirteen so all the old posters were still up. Mostly of Big Time Rush or some other band that isn't even around anymore. There were two been bags, a green and a purple one where Harry and I used to sit. The only other things up here were a few books from the eighth grade and some old barbies I never got rid of.

I went over to the big window and opened it so I could see outside. It was somewhere around three in the afternoon so the sky was still blue but it would turn pink soon.

I sat in my purple bean bag because Harry always insisted that he sat in the green one.

Time passed quickly and I found myself looking at the stars.