Chapter 15

Harry:

"Harry you can't just stay down here for the rest of your life." My mom stood, looking down at me.

After school I had come home and went directly to the couch in the basement to watch t.v.

"At least come up to the living room to watch t.v." She pleaded.

I groaned and shifted my position so I could see the t.v again.

"Your pathetic." She rolled her eyes and went upstairs. I knew she was only joking but it was true. I change my whole everything so I don't show the girl I like that I like her and then when I decide to ask her out some freak beats me to it.

"Harry! Your friends are here!" My moms voice rang out down the stairs.

I laid down face first on the couch, hoping they would see me like this and realize they should just go away.

"Harry!"

"Hi Harry."

"Sorry about Talia."

"What happened with Talia? Did she say no?"

I groaned and sat up. "Why didn't you just tell them?" I said, glaring at Niall.

"Harry didn't get to ask because right before he was gonna, Brad asked her to go to the movies with him tonight." Niall explained as I groaned and laid back down.

"Aww Harry!" Louis yelled.

"Shut up Louis. She's at the movies with Brad by now." I said into the pillow.

"Well what do you want to do instead of this?" Zayn asked. I felt kinda bad for putting them in this position but I'm extremely upset right now.

"I would rather be going on a date with Talia." I mumbled, moving my head so I could breathe.

"That's to bad." Niall muttered, gaining a hit on the shoulder from Liam.

"Why don't you show her that you're better then Brad?" Liam suggested.

"How?" I didn't really care. It was probably something stupid like give her flowers or something.

"What time is she coming back?" Liam crossed his arms over his chest. He does this when he's thinking.

"Uh..." I checked the clock. "twenty minutes."

"Perfect. Just go wait for her on that porch swing and hang out with her all night and complement her and do not kiss her." Liam listed off the do's and don'ts.

"Why can't I kiss her?" That bummed me out a little.

"Because you want to show her that you don't just want to kiss her." Liam shrugged.

"Harry. Listen to the guy. He's the girl whisperer." Louis teased him.

Liam rolled his eyes. "Trust me."

I looked at all of them then closed my eyes.

Should I? Even if it doesn't work she'll just think I was talking to her.

"Fine."