Chapter 11

Talia:

Today was Saturday and I planned to do absolutely nothing. I was to stressed about everything lately. To much had happened.

I was sat on the couch watching Dance Moms when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled, I didn't feel like getting up.

The door opened and in stepped Harry, ripped black skinny jeans and white t-shirt.

"Morning." He seemed awfully happy for what had happened yesterday.

"Hi?" I sat up a little more, readjusting my blanket.

"I brought some candy." He smiled, dropping a bag of skittles on the coffee table.

"Thanks. Uh, Harry, not that I don't love skittles and everything but why are you here?" I asked, dragging my view form the skittles to Harry.

"I had nothing else to do." He shrugged. He came and sat down on the couch.

"You like this show?" He messed up his face in disgust.

"Yes, I love this show!" I widened my eyes for emphasis.

Harry rolled his eyes. "These people probably wouldn't be this dramatic if it weren't on t.v."

I rolled my eyes and continued watching.

---------------

After two hours of Dance Moms and skittles Harry decided he would go out and get me lunch. I didn't really try to fight him, I had nothing to eat in the fridge.

He ended up getting Burger King.

"I remembered that you liked Burger King better." He smiled, emptying the bags. "And that you like your burgers plain."

He placed a burger in front of me. All it had on it was the patty. "Harry, I need ketch up."

"Here." He tossed me the mini ketch up packet and I spread it around with a fry.

"Thank you Harry." I said, my mouth full.

"No problem babe." Harry said, mindlessly. I liked when Harry called me babe.

---------------------

It was somewhere around 10pm. Harry and I had been watching movies all day. We skipped dinner but ate a lot of skittles and ice cream.

At the moment we were watching Ariel on my request. Harry had his arm around me and I had my head on his chest.

I felt my eyes brim with tears. Why was I crying? A few droplets fell down my cheek and I let out a sniffle. Harry looked down at me, worried.

"Babe, why are you crying?" He asked, almost chuckling.

A muffled 'I don't know' came out. I wiped my eyes but more tears came out.

"You don't know?" Harry laughed a little. It wasn't a mean laugh though, it was a nice laugh, he was laughing with me, not at me.

Harry hugged me tightly as I cried into his chest. I cried for a long time but Harry sat there with me and held me. He rubbed his thumb on my back, trying to calm me down. I cried so much that I was drowsy. I fought to keep my eyes open.

"It's alright Talia, you can go to sleep." Harry whispered into my hair.

I wiped my eyes and sniffled one last time before falling asleep in Harry's arms.

"Goodnight babe." Was the last thing I heard.